Tony Stewarts latest incident

champ1796

Guest The_Greek

if any nascar driver was going to be the first to get suspended from racing, it will be tony stewart, he is a bigtime hot-head, i also think Joe Gibbs could soon pull the plug on this guy, just my 2 cents.

One side note here, Myself and others try our damnedest to get results, write-ups, etc. on TV, Radio, and in Papers. On the local yokel station, which I don't listen to, but was told about. The lead story was Tony's lastest mishap, yet not a freaking word was said about a Texas driver getting fatally injured in the NHRA show. :angry:

And we wonder why there's so much fighting at local tracks!!!!!! :angry:

totally understand where you are coming from Reb, thats part of my take on this Tony deal. He has become nothing but a crybaby in my opinion, yet because of his attitude and such, he is a lead story. I certainly appreciate your efforts as well as others, bringing us firsthand info at Texas racing venues. I hope this doesnt discourage you or others in any way, because guys like you are a great part of the sport. Wouldnt be the same without writers like yourself. Keep doing what you do, I certainly appreciate it. DJ

I think they need to put Tony in a round padded room, tell him to stand in the corner and count to 100! Sometimes with the stories like these I wonder if he is on something or not. Ever since he let that Championship get to his head it has been one problem after another...

He just has some anger issues, I don't think he views himself as "All that". He needs to learn how to deal with those first, maybe then he will become a better person, versus driver. He won one championship already. Regardless of whether or not we like him or not, he must have done something right to win that.

Tim

I am not sticking up for Tony by any means.

Maybe he could talk to Mark Martins people and get a sponsorship for Paxil or Zoloff or some other mood enhancing pill.

i like tony stewart, he is a talented racer in anything he races, he just needs to get a reality check...............fines dont matter to him, he makes the amount of the fine in one race, the only way he will get the message is if his sponsor puts him in check like they did before............that would be great if home depot went to the jeff burton stable...........although he has been doing really good without a major sponsor this season..............

Brian Vickers needed to be smacked...Jeff Burton isn't worth smacking...If they switched to Jeff Burton, I would sell my Home Depot stock and start shopping at Lowe's...

Our history is rich with fist-a-cuffs...if it wasn't for fights, NASCAR might never have been on TV regularly...The fight at Daytona is credited as NASCAR's number 1 memorable moment...

Tony only cares about racing and competing and does more for races than most elite drivers...

Don't make me stop this car and smack ya now!!!

Tony only cares about racing and competing and does more for races than most elite drivers...

I am not so sure about that. I could think of several other drivers that do 10 times more for racing and the fans than Tony Stewart. If he only cares about racing and competing, how is that benefitting anyone but himself?

Tim

Tim - sorry, made a typo...should be "racers"...he sponsors quite a few people...he helped out a friend of mine and didn't want the publicity for it...you didn't get your check from him yet? hahahaha

The problem is perception I guess. People don't see the good side, therefore they don't know. But like you said, he didn't want the publicity, so what is he supposed to do? That's cool that he did that for your friend though!

Tim

Unlce Sam is the only person putting any money in my bank account right now, but Tony is more than welcome to deposit some if he wants to. :P

Archived