Tony Stewarts latest incident

champ1796

In terms of getting suspended, he's tangling with the right people. Nothing major (although I don't have $25,000.00) will happen until Earnhardt, J. Gordon etc make him do something like that. Spencer was another story, "Mr. Excitement" is not quite the marquee name as is "Smoke"..

Rosie,

No doubt, we're all waiting to hear from Home Depot. If you recall, both NASCAR and Home Depot put Tony on probation during the 2002 season for punching a photographer. Stewart recovered from that AND a bad start to win the Winston Cup Championship that season...

Let's see what Home Depot does now..oh, and as for the fine..you don't REALLY think Stewart's paying it, do you? B)

p.s.--wow, that felt really good saying "Winston Cup" again.. :D;)B):lol:

WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE PARKED HIM FOR THIS WEEKEND, BUT IF THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THAT HE WOULD HAVE LOST ENOUGH POINTS WHERE HE MOST LIKELY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN CONTENTION FOR THE TITLE AND THEY COULDNT HAVE THAT HAPPEN............ESPECIALLY SINCE HOME DEPOT IS A MAJOR NASCAR SPONSOR AND NOT HAVING THEIR CAR IN THE CHASE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR HOME DEPOT..............SO I AM PRETTY SURE THAT WEIGHED IN THE OUTCOME OF THE DECISON................HAD TONY STEWART BEEN SPONSORED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN ONE OF THEIR MULTI MILLION DOLLAR SPONSORS I'M PRETTY SURE HE WOULD BE WATCHING THE PEPSI 400 FROM HIS COUCH, OR HE'D BE RACING ON SOME DIRT TRACK SOMEWHERE.....................AS FAR AS HIM BEING A RACER AND RACING ANYTHING THAT IS WHY HE ACTS AS HE DOES, KEN SHRADER ALSO RACES JUST ABOUT ANYTHING AND I DONT REMEMBER SEEING HIM PUNCH SOMEONE OR ACT LIKE TONY STEWART DOES..............JMO

its a setup-vince-i mean brian set it up for some pub-got some print and air time -another hundred thousand non race fans will watch this weekend that heard about it to see what happens next-WWE style-lol :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Archived