Jim Knudtson says inch of rain at I-37 "Perfect"

tqj3

Jamie,

The positive press is only published if someone writes it. Reb does a good job, but he's only one guy. TQ writes well, but his stuff doesn't sees print until Wednesday or Thursday. You write well and every press release you have ever posted or sent has been posted without edit. If this place is to stay positive then people need to write positive stuff.

Every track in Texas should be sending positive, newsy press releases to me two or three times a week. It's free and you have no idea how many people visit this site on a regular basis. We get between 15K and 20K unique visitors a month reading stuff on here. "Unique visitors" means that even if you get on here 10 times a month you only get counted once in the monthly unique visitor total.

Do you think all those thousands of eyeballs are from the I-37 area? I can assure you that people from Daytona are on here every day. That people from every track in Texas are on here every day. IMCA is on here every day. USMTS is on here every day. USRA is on here every day. WoO is on here every day. Fans, racers, sponsors and sanctioning bodies from all over the world are on here every day. And the impression they get about stock car racing in Texas is obtained from what they read on here. Sure, there are other Texas racing sites, but the racing community has learned long ago that bash sites don't give a true picture so they really don't put much faith in bash sites and read here instead.

So, it's up to the folks who post on here what sort of impression they are making to the rest of the racing community and their potential sponsors.

Just saying...

Nick

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rob I agree. What I don't understand is why some people get reallllll defensive real quick. I'm sure I'm the topic of facebook post and peoples quick comments and I'm sorry some don't agree. It was posted bout a driver who intentionally wrecked someone else. And the video doesn't lie is what I heard so I watched it. We agree to disagree. If your getn your feelings hurt then maybe you need to reevaluate what you really feel happen. I watch w lot of people get beat to the ground on this page particularly. For what cause one person has alot of followers. That's fine. The backlash doesn't bother me and I don't ride w bandwagon. There are alot of great people at that track and to sit back and watch another get bashed to all he'll cause the great one made a bad decision (in my opinion) especially after the snap on saw and the llm where he was attacked and the pure stock where he was intentionally wrecked or someone was attempting to. I disagree and I'll back those who just sit back snd say nothing cause so many people back a driver. Cause I to would back my driver right or wrong. So I see both sides. I just have no problem speaking out in a peaceful manner that is.

OK NOW THAT THAT IS STRAIGHT :blink: I GOT TOOK OUT IN THE HEAT BY THE SAME CAR OUT OF CONTROL BENT THE CENTER LINK AND TIRE AND WHEEL INNER TIE ROD NEW SHEET METAL AND WRAP OK DONT WANT TO BEND EM DONT BRING EM :P I LET THAT GO THEN THE FEATURE I ENTERED HIGH HE WAS NOT RUNNING THERE AND SO IM THINKING IM IN THE CLEAR UP HERE THEN LIKE I SAID FULL BORE MOTOR IT WAS A HARD HIT THEN WHEN PEOPLE WHO SAW THE RACE GET ON HERE AND SAY YEH IT WAS JUST A BUMP OF THE WHEELS I AM THEN SET IN A FOWARD MOTION AND MAYBE MY TYPING DIDNT MAKE SENSE BUT IM SURE DUSTIN WHEN YOUR FIXING ABOUT5 K WORHT OF DAMAGE TO A 2011 CAR THAT YOU FELT WAS WORKING NICE YOU WOULD ALSO BE A LITTLE UPSET AND YES DUSTIN SOME PEOPLE NEED A DEFENSE BUT IT WAS NOT A SAFE THING HE DID :blink: OR HAS BEEN DOING CAN HE FIX IT ?MAYBE BUT I THINK HE SHOULD GO RACE SOMETHING ELSE ....MY PROBLEM THAT KIND OF DAMAGE AND ALLL WHILE ON THE GAS PEDAL HARD AND NO BLACK FLAG :blink: THATS JUST NOT SAFE I UNDERSTAND THEY DONT LIKE THE 8 G BUT I HAVE A FAMILY ALSO AND ROBERT UNDERSTANDS EXACTLY WHERE I AM COMING FROM SO I SAY PIECE TO YOU DUSTIN I UNDERSTAND WHY AND WISH CASSIE WOULD TAKE THAT CAMERA AND @!$@#%@!# LMAO I BOUGHT IT FOR HER SO I WILL DO IT FOR HER LMAO AND NICK AS THE BIG COMPANYS SAY CHECKS IN THE MAIL AND AJ YOU FIND THAT CROW YET :lol: AND ALSO I WANT THE TRACK TO SURVIVE BUT I ALSO WANT THEM TO UNDERTSTAND THEY HAVE TO GET SOME OF THESE CARS IN CONTROL IN ALL CLASSES ITS HARD TO BE IN THE DRIVERS COMPARTMENT ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES A SIMPLE HEY DONT DO THAT AGAIN HEY THAT WASNT RIGHT WOULD HELP THE OTHER GUY FIX HIS STUFF AND MOVE ON I WAS TOLD HE WOULD BE BLACK FLAGGED AND HE WASNT HE CONTINUED TO RACE AND WHAT IF HE KILLED SOMEONE NEXT JUST SAYN G DIDDY

AND WHAT ABOUT MY SAW IT GOT RETURNED HOW DID IT GET RETURNED BECAUSE I PUT MY ADDRESS ON HERE :blink: SOMEONE FOUND IT IN THERE TRAILER IM SURE AND SAID SHIAT I NEED TO RETURN THAT AND THEY DID ENOUGH SAID NO NAMES GOT MENTIONED I DIDNT EVEN GIVE THE DESCRIPTION OF THE GUY SO IM NOT SURE WHERE THAT ONES GOING ;) IT WAS A EXPENSIVE SAW AND DONT THINK I SHOULD OF HAD TO EAT IT BECAUSE I LOANED IT OUT IM SURE YOU WOULD BE UPSET ;) I WOULD HELP ANYONE THATS JUST THE WAY I AM :blink: AND IM SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE FEEL THE SAME WAY ITS A RACING COMUNITY :blink: NEXT

Phew! I guess it's safe to come out now, guys.

Let's see. We got the "spectator dust" problem settled, the "don't let nature water the track" issue resolved, the "use the black flag" point of view re-aired, the "public jousting between top drivers" thing calmed down, the "rookie mistakes apology" accepted (sort of) and the whole "misplaced saw" episode finally put to bed.

All in one thread! I'm tired.

Nick

Can I add something??/.......jk. Greg glad your ok. went to go talk to ya...saw your face and turned around... :angry: Sooooo.. glad your safe.

When will the hot pit be done? anyone know? ;) We really need that so those of us that cut a tire can have a chance to get back on the lead lap. Takers anyone? lol

The 3000 viewer will download a virus that will kill their computer! Lets change the subject to a better more positve topic! Lets talk about where the fish are biteing on the coast and where I can catch them in a few weeks! Please give me lure type and time of day! Thanks for any info! LOL

The 3000 viewer will download a virus that will kill their computer! Lets change the subject to a better more positve topic! Lets talk about where the fish are biteing on the coast and where I can catch them in a few weeks! Please give me lure type and time of day! Thanks for any info! LOL

I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET BACK.

Archived