Jim Knudtson says inch of rain at I-37 "Perfect"

tqj3

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think im drunk. Or I can't understand your post lol. Rr can consist of the middle of the door back. You were there. 8g is right. Always right. I'm just happy you can agree with yourself and keep a conversation going with yourself. Ask the other guy your talking to in your head and if he agrees with you. Well then your right. Good job buddy.

THANKS AND FOR THE REST OF LONESTAR WATCHING THIS POST RIGHT ON GREG THE 8 G IS RIGHT HE YES HE SAID SO :lol:;) I KNOW THE VID SHOWED AND IT COULD LOOK LIKE THAT BUT IT JUST DOES NOT SHOW THE WHOLE THING AND AS FAR AS AJ GOES HE MAY NEED GLASSES CAUSE HE WAS WATCHING ME THE WHOLE TIME :lol:;):blink:

I think im drunk. Or I can't understand your post lol. Rr can consist of the middle of the door back. You were there. 8g is right. Always right. I'm just happy you can agree with yourself and keep a conversation going with yourself. Ask the other guy your talking to in your head and if he agrees with you. Well then your right. Good job buddy.

OH JUST TO CLARIFY THE DOOR PILLAR IS IN FRONT OF THE DOOR IM SURE YOU KNEW THAT ;)

I was finally able to catch up on all this reading material and i'm surprised on what i'm reading.

Heres my 2 cents, GREG IS RIGHT!!! How's that. lol

Greg didn't do anything wrong. Nothing against Jon, I don't know him well and I don't want to believe that he would take Greg out. But the way it looked from where we all were standing, he never lifted. He drove right into him.

Sorry Logan's head got in the way in the video, and y'all can't all see what happened in turn 1. You guys weren't there, so therefore, shouldn't judge and put the blame on greg or anyone for that matter unless you saw it.

Greg posted the pics of the aftermath. That says something right there, along with having his door pillar.

Also, a side note on the skains, azul etc matter. Y'all don't know the whole situation, so therefore shouldn't make comments like that. There is alot more to the situation, that was kept quiet for a reason. Not everything needs to be made public. Those kind of comments are uncalled for when you don't know the facts!!!

AND BY THE WAY IT WAS NOT ROBERT LIESE (HE WANTED ME TO CLARIFY))) ;)

Definitely wasn't the 67, he ended up in the tire wall coming out of 4; that's what I thought the caution was for originally until I saw them throw the red.

Damnit at this rate in another week this thread will catch up to the street stock shootout number of views. I better get back to work!

Yea, get your butt back to work on the Shootout.... ;) .... We got some registrations we need mailed in.. And, you already know I tend to get lazy when the boss is away from work. I require high direction... I have however, been entertained today. Who do i mail my check to for that?

Boy how this turned into a mess. Im the driver of the 67 and the owner of the 67j mod. I will first start out saying i know for sure that this was not intentional by 67j to take out the 8g car. I know for me and other mod drivers that we all have the respect for greg and as we all want to bet him. But we want to do it as clean as possible. But with that being said Greg and his crew have every right to be mad as hell on what has happened Damn i would be to. Sure damaged cost alot of money but getting serious hurt is a whole different story. Im just glad that didnt happen. I went in the trailer and inspected the 67j car and as i see from the damage on the car Yes i believe he was on the throttle to try to come out of the push maybe not a good call but new drivers make mistakes we all know i did last year and the ways it appears the the right front tire got greg in the left rear hard and lifted the car off the ground and his left tire climbed on the car taking out the pillar and the door panel. Sorry i should have look at the car yesterday and posted so this would not have gotten out of hand. Its so easy to look and make comments but we all know behind the wheel is different it like your in a world and only you know whats going on. Hell bet you all didnt know i finished the race in 4th on 6 cylinders guess the video didnt show that.

Let's see... Hmmmm a $10K check from Mr. Dinsmore... a nice big check from I-37 for the $500 worth of track promotion. Plus a full afternoon's worth of free entertainment!

And here I thought this site was taking me to the poor house on the way to the funny farm.. LOL

Nick

Rob I agree. What I don't understand is why some people get reallllll defensive real quick. I'm sure I'm the topic of facebook post and peoples quick comments and I'm sorry some don't agree. It was posted bout a driver who intentionally wrecked someone else. And the video doesn't lie is what I heard so I watched it. We agree to disagree. If your getn your feelings hurt then maybe you need to reevaluate what you really feel happen. I watch w lot of people get beat to the ground on this page particularly. For what cause one person has alot of followers. That's fine. The backlash doesn't bother me and I don't ride w bandwagon. There are alot of great people at that track and to sit back and watch another get bashed to all he'll cause the great one made a bad decision (in my opinion) especially after the snap on saw and the llm where he was attacked and the pure stock where he was intentionally wrecked or someone was attempting to. I disagree and I'll back those who just sit back snd say nothing cause so many people back a driver. Cause I to would back my driver right or wrong. So I see both sides. I just have no problem speaking out in a peaceful manner that is.

Let's see... Hmmmm a $10K check from Mr. Dinsmore... a nice big check from I-37 for the $500 worth of track promotion. Plus a full afternoon's worth of free entertainment!

And here I thought this site was taking me to the poor house on the way to the funny farm.. LOL

Nick

So much for positively promoting our sport...LOL ;)

Nick

Yea!! I bet the check is in the mail Nick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much for positively promoting our sport...LOL ;)

Well, Jamie, you're right. I'm sure I could do a better job. In fact, you and about 99.9% of the people out there could do a much better job than I will ever do. So, I apologize, Jamie, to you and anyone else who feels I was trying to hurt the sport by allowing this thread to continue.

At first I thought this thread was all just in fun. In a lot of threads it's hard telling whether it's all good-natured banter or down right evil rhetoric untill it's too late to do anything except to remove the entire thread. And, of course, as soon as I do that here comes a blast of crap I get from several very aggressive critics. You know who you are and I'm sure you'll be hearing from you soon.

But, life goes on and I'm too old to let "Piss on Nick Holt" decals, being called names that rhyme with buck head, etc, cause me to lose five minutes sleep. I just do the best I can and let the chips fall where they may...

Nick

I was just thinking out loud I guess. I'm wondering where all of the posts were when Greg had won all of those races in a row? That's all I'm saying. It took and seemingly ugly incident to damn near fry the servers, and some peoples nerves, for some to see an opportunity to promote.

A week ago, I was going to try and drum up some positive publicity by helping offer my part in a bounty. Of course with all of the damage that was taken by the 8G this weekend it wouldn't be very fair to him to put something like that up at this time. Sure there are some other stories that could be told to put a positive light on I-37, Haliee Marcx winning, Johnny Torres being pretty much top 3 anywhere he races, the one two finish of brother and sister. Yet none of those get/got much mention either.

I guess it's just like and old 1SG told us after a flawless 30 day field problem before our convoy back to base in Korea: "Build 100 bridges and you're a bridge builder. Suck one [edit] and you'll always be remembered as a [edit] sucker." Point is, the good is often overshadowed by the negative.

I was just thinking out loud I guess. I'm wondering where all of the posts were when Greg had won all of those races in a row? That's all I'm saying. It took and seemingly ugly incident to damn near fry the servers, and some peoples nerves, for some to see an opportunity to promote.

A week ago, I was going to try and drum up some positive publicity by helping offer my part in a bounty. Of course with all of the damage that was taken by the 8G this weekend it wouldn't be very fair to him to put something like that up at this time. Sure there are some other stories that could be told to put a positive light on I-37, Haliee Marcx winning, Johnny Torres being pretty much top 3 anywhere he races, the one two finish of brother and sister. Yet none of those get/got much mention either.

I guess it's just like and old 1SG told us after a flawless 30 day field problem before our convoy back to base in Korea: "Build 100 bridges and you're a bridge builder. Suck one [edit] and you'll always be remembered as a [edit] sucker." Point is, the good is often overshadowed by the negative.

Thats life now days bro not just racing! Thanks to the world wide web. Before it guys didnt have anyone to complaint to except their own team or family until the next saturday and by then it was pretty much history!

Archived