Daytona

wheelchair49

i see alot of blown motors .or wrecked cars trying to find air.......nascar needs to give back the cooling system ....maybe go alittle smaller restrictor ....cuz one thing is for sure . i will most likely take long naps sunday ...never in daytona history have i taken a nap longer than five minutes ...... .... got my pillow picked out already .....

Was the worse excuse for racing I have ever seen. I hope that is not what Sunday is going to look like.

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what Sunday is going to look like. They need to take the

restrictors off the cars, cut the spoilers in half, and let them race.

I'll agree with the plates - but if you make em faster they would need more spoiler - less would make em go airborne too easy.

I'll agree with the plates - but if you make em faster they would need more spoiler - less would make em go airborne too easy.

Thats what the higher fences are for.... :-P

The tandem is new. What I don't understand is how we clamor for new and exciting - yet when ever anything stops being the same old thing we complain....

Book Recommendation - "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson, M.D.

The tandem is new. What I don't understand is how we clamor for new and exciting - yet when ever anything stops being the same old thing we complain....

Book Recommendation - "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson, M.D.

I read that book. It was passed out at a sales meeting!! They pounded on us about it. But now that I'm retired I guess my head is so hard I go back to the old ways and I think I'll stay there. LOL Some new ways we may not like. Just because it"s new does not make it better.

Archived