Prayer Please

ProTree

Feb 2nd was a sad day as I lost one of my up and coming Junior Dragster Racers in Midland.Her name was Samatha Canaday.Around the race track she was known as Sam.Sam was 8 yrs old.Her junior dragster was called "Lil Miss Crush Em".Samatha passed away unexpectedly in the early morning hours yesterday.Sam started racing toward the end of the season and picked up the sport like a natural.Wasnt long before she was in the winner's circle.She won her 1st race on 10-9-2010 and her 2nd race the following weekend 10-16-2010.We are all lost for words at the moment,still in shock.During your day if you could,say a lilttle prayer for Sam and her Family in this time of need.

post-59-1296748845.jpg

i feel your pain i lost my daughter in july 2010 at 1 yr old it hurts so bad everyday i do my best but think of her all the time she was the best all i got to say is take it a day at a time im in tears as i type this. Im praying for your family lean on god he helps

Justin Buzbee

Driver #19 pro truck

crew #77 truck

Waco texas

Tommy,

Thank you for sharing with Us. Prayers sent for the family and all those close to her. My heart goes out to the family.

I do not share this much, but I have an older sister and a younger brother that I will see when I'm called home. I wonder sometimes what they would look like or what they would be doing? Time does heal and with Gods help we can reach out to others who may go through a similiar experience.

Mark

i am man enough to say i am in tears right now..after becoming a dad myself last year i wouldnt be able to handle that kind of loss... heart felt pryaers for SAM's family. if there is any kind of memorial fund to make things eaiser for the family i would happy to donate.

gods speed SAM

Hardy family

Feb 2nd was a sad day as I lost one of my up and coming Junior Dragster Racers in Midland.Her name was Samatha Canaday.Around the race track she was known as Sam.Sam was 8 yrs old.Her junior dragster was called "Lil Miss Crush Em".Samatha passed away unexpectedly in the early morning hours yesterday.Sam started racing toward the end of the season and picked up the sport like a natural.Wasnt long before she was in the winner's circle.She won her 1st race on 10-9-2010 and her 2nd race the following weekend 10-16-2010.We are all lost for words at the moment,still in shock.During your day if you could,say a lilttle prayer for Sam and her Family in this time of need.

WOW, MOST DEFINETLY A PRAYER, GOD BLESS.

MAKES YOU STOP AND BE A LITTLE MORE THANKFULL FOR THINGS AND MOMENTS

Our prayers and heartfelt sympathy go out to you all in the loss of sweet Samantha. May God wrap you in his loving arms and bless you in your loss.

Archived