Kyle Busch Fans Only!

badsonic

:) <~~~i bet he's been doing that ear-to-ear since last night...i KNOW i have!!

GO KYLE GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, everyone i know is a kyle-hater, which is fine...(to each his own)....but my reply will forever be the same:

"love him or hate him, you CAN'T deny his talent no matter WHAT he's behind the wheel of!"

wow...i skipped thru this thread yesterday and completely missed rebelracer's comment :blink: but, it looks like we think the same way! :lol:

and, being that i'm an honest thief, i'm apologizing for stealing ur thought, sir B):D

• 1 year later...
When he hurts or kills somebody with his driving style then will everyone still be talking about how bad a$$ he is?

Now where and when have I heard that line before?

KB is nothing new to NASCAR.There have been many versions of him.He just happens to be the current version and is grabbing all the press.This version of that type of racer just happens to have the best nose for the checkered flag than anyone previous.He will eventually be the hero.DW was the big villain until Rusty spun him in a race,then Rusty stepped up to the plate as the bad guy.Amazing how much of an angel Earnhardt became after his passing.Enjoy the crazy moves and entertaining interviews while they last.Somebody will eventually be the next Kyle Bush,and then people will all be cheering on the shrub.Gordon probably holds a record for loudest boos at Bristol,and now he gets almost all cheers.

Well he is a winner. He hates to get second, thats what I like about the guy. He is a driver for damn sure.

well when you have a wild driver right on your tail or beside you ...its safer just to let him go .. cheaper and less painful to boot . wild does not take much talent .

Wow he is gonna kill somebody...seems a little over the top. His driving style seems to be a lot like keslowski edwards harvick earnhardt (sr not jr...jr has a one of a kind style) and even gordon. Sometimes his aggresiveness hurts him but he isn't that much different on the track.

When he hurts or kills somebody with his driving style then will everyone still be talking about how bad a$$ he is?

Now where and when have I heard that line before?

KB is nothing new to NASCAR.There have been many versions of him.He just happens to be the current version and is grabbing all the press.This version of that type of racer just happens to have the best nose for the checkered flag than anyone previous.He will eventually be the hero.DW was the big villain until Rusty spun him in a race,then Rusty stepped up to the plate as the bad guy.Amazing how much of an angel Earnhardt became after his passing.Enjoy the crazy moves and entertaining interviews while they last.Somebody will eventually be the next Kyle Bush,and then people will all be cheering on the shrub.Gordon probably holds a record for loudest boos at Bristol,and now he gets almost all cheers.

I was at bristol..I can verify almost noone cheered for gorden, about the same as greg biffle or terry labonte, etc....I was suprised that JJ got alot of boos and I could tell that it actually upset him, he wants to be liked. Shrub got boos loud enough to shake the stands but didnt seem to phase him. he had a look of screw yall. Hes ok with being the darth vader of nascar.Then again I talked to Lagano after the vegas race and he says Kyle is actually a nice guy. I enjoy cheering against KB, but I'll take Joeys word anyday

On rhe SPEED Channel last night on the show "10" they named the top 10 Bad Boys of NASCAR. Kyle Busch was number 2 on the list and you guessed it, Dale Earnhardt, Sr. was number 1 by far.

Archived