Kyle Busch Fans Only!

badsonic

Now where and when have I heard that line before?

KB is nothing new to NASCAR.There have been many versions of him.He just happens to be the current version and is grabbing all the press.This version of that type of racer just happens to have the best nose for the checkered flag than anyone previous.He will eventually be the hero.DW was the big villain until Rusty spun him in a race,then Rusty stepped up to the plate as the bad guy.Amazing how much of an angel Earnhardt became after his passing.Enjoy the crazy moves and entertaining interviews while they last.Somebody will eventually be the next Kyle Bush,and then people will all be cheering on the shrub.Gordon probably holds a record for loudest boos at Bristol,and now he gets almost all cheers.

very well said...

• 3 years later...

I put the race on to start my nap and when I woke up there was 15 to go. I like Kyle. I like the NASCAR driver that when asked a question will give an honest answer. Has he done bad things on the track,yes. But no more than several others , most noteablely Carl Edwards. Looks like a major injury and fatherhood has changed his attitude some too. Gotta say without him NASCAR would have more empty seats than they had . sure was a lot of them Sunday.

Archived