Probation For Edwards

lenny66

Probation for three races. :huh: This should set a precedent for other drivers that have issues with each other. You can intentionally wreck a guy, then drive the wrong way on pit road and all you get is a slap on the wrist. Seems that NA$CAR has shown it's feelings towards Keselowski and possibly others with this decision. <_< JMO. Lenny66 B)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D .............. Yeah, JWm ............... me and probably several thousand others. On the streets that would be a felony. Drivers must have more emotional stability than he shows. He's already hurt seven people. How many more is he allowed before they sit him down? He even pulled that same lane change move of his a couple of weeks back at Daytona.

Here it is (turn on your sound) Click ----> HERE

Wow! That replay sure tells the story. Hitting someone in the RR on the straightaway is an automatic punt into the wall. I can't believe he thought he had Earnhardt cleared.

Nick

:D .............. Yeah, JWm ............... me and probably several thousand others. On the streets that would be a felony. Drivers must have more emotional stability than he shows. He's already hurt seven people. How many more is he allowed before they sit him down? He even pulled that same lane change move of his a couple of weeks back at Daytona.

Here it is (turn on your sound) Click ----> HERE

Shows how short NASCAR and Edwards memory can be.

Wonder what Roger Penske thinks of this call. Kinda seems like a slap in the face to his organization.

I guess his cars or drivers aren't as important as say a Roush, Hendrick or Childress unit. <_< Should have made Edwards pay for the car, but that's a whole new can of worms. FranceCar has made their decision. Kinda like school in the summer time. NO CLASS!!! JMO Lenny66 B)

There is supposed to be a face to face meeting some time prior to the next race, with Mike Helton, other unnamed N-car officials, Roger Penske, Brad Keselowski, Jack Rouch and Carl Edwards. We likely will not hear what is discussed. Maybe Jack will sit him down for a while, but I doubt it.

How soon they all forget ............. Additional surgeries were to rebreak and reset the jaw for correct alignment purposes and to replace all lower left jaw teeth destroyed in the incident. I haven't been able to find any follow-up on the web on any of this. I suppose they are trying to keep a lid on it.

Your ----> LINK

How soon they all forget ............. Additional surgeries were to rebreak and reset the jaw for correct alignment purposes and to replace all lower left jaw teeth destroyed in the incident. I haven't been able to find any follow-up on the web on any of this. I suppose they are trying to keep a lid on it.

Your ----> LINK

Nor is it pretty when hot coolant, oil and fuels splash across the first 15 rows!

When I was 9 a mounted tire came over the fence. One minute there was someone sitting next to me next second there was a whole in the bleachers. No one was "seriously" hurt just scrapes and abrasions. But that was from a car doing about 90 - not 190!

Well I was close...... ;)

Ya know I've seen the same $#!^ happen at tracks all over the country....guys settle it in the pits afterwards...

Sometimes they get banned, sometimes not......If they do get banned they just race at another track.

And I guar-damn-tee that this stuff happens every race weekend at some track somewhere......

From Carl Edwards' Facebook:

My options: Considering that Brad wrecks me with no regard for anyones safety or hard work, should I: A-Keep letting him wreck me? B-Confront him after the race? C-Wait til bristol and collect other cars? or D-Take care of it now? I want to be clear that I was surprised at his flight and very relieved when he walked away. Every person has to decide what code they want to live by and hopefully this explains mine.

Archived