Brad Keslowski

racer61

NO. The only difference is he got caught. If there was no view of his hands then this would have all been speculation and he wouldnt be in trouble. There are TONS of " accidents " in NASCAR every weekend that are not "accidents". They just didnt get caught. So everyone needs to get over this and move on. It's called racing with a temper and payback is going to be hell.

Who was watching his hands? Look at the nose of the car...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO. The only difference is he got caught. If there was no view of his hands then this would have all been speculation and he wouldnt be in trouble. There are TONS of " accidents " in NASCAR every weekend that are not "accidents". They just didnt get caught. So everyone needs to get over this and move on. It's called racing with a temper and payback is going to be hell.

Edwards admitted he was guilty of retaliation. That's what needs to be addressed. Wheather you like Keselowski or not. I understand Edwards' frustration at what happened earlier in the race, but he made a personal choice to get revenge and everyone saw the end result. It happens every Saturday Night at tracks all over the country. JMO Lenny66 B)

An emotionless driver is kinda worthless as well. It our emotions that get us in trouble sometimes. I speak from experience here - I had a friend give me free reign on his Sportsman stocker. I drove one race weekend. When it took every ounce of my energy to NOT wreck some idiot who was so loose he was blocking the entire corner - I discovered there was nothing left to put into driving ability and precision. My anger was my limit.

Haven't competively driven since. I admit my weakness. Some don't.

My how we become hipocrates.We gripe at NASCAR for making drivers too polite,then get mad when they go back to their roots.Carl did what any driver with passion would have done although he would not have done it had he known the stupid cars fly going backwards.Just ask Newman.NASCAR should give Carl an award for the publicity,prehaps a date with Danica.I know the feeling of seeing someone finish well after being taken out by a crap driver.The idea was to prevent that driver from being rewarded for a crappy move.I say get rid of all the aero devices altogether and let the chassis man and driver make the race.

Who put Carl in the fence roof first last year????Revenge is sweet.But apparently with this croud only if it is Dale Sr.Jimmy Spencer is right.Did you notice there were no other cars around to get involved??? It was mano a mano,the crappy car is the culprit

RIGHT ON THE MONEY THUMPER!

The right turn occurs at 1 min., 41 sec.

Click-------> HERE

Its now called "TRACK RAGE".

ANYONE who can not control their emotions any better than that should never get in a race car, nor should they be allowed to. Way, way to many people were put at too great a risk to warrant his further participation in motorsports. That's what I think.

Papa, just curious but is there any BS in the racing that you do watch?

I watch some of it. I just really hate what NAS&AR has become over the years and I really dont like the "Cookie Cutter" tracks so I just dont watch to much. But I do like to be the "Stirrer of the Pot". :lol:

His car could have been sucked up into Brads. Happens all the time doesnt it??? I see it happen all the time. If he was wearing black gloves this wouldnt be an issue. It would be case closed. But he was man enough to admit what he did. Thats more than most drivers would do.

Guess I need to subscribe to the editted channels so I can say I see and agree with those who want to cover for Red Carpet. The nose of his racecar went right. I dont care if he was wearing pink gloves, he went right.

And wind "sucking" the car to the right does not make the front tire steer (very visible in NASCAR dot com video). Not only did he turn right to initiate the spin - he followed up by going left INTO the spinning car to ensure he gave more than just a fishtail.

Text book PIT maneuver. He should teach a class for our law enforcement folks.

So you want "emotionless" drivers?????

Well then let's just put everyone in freaking bumper cars and y'all will be happy....... <_<

That'll sure UP the ratings..... :angry:

Face it, Kesolowski has had this coming for a while....Edwards finally got the "stones" to do it!!

Johnny, seems like you and I at least have two others agreeing with us this time. :o:lol:;)

So you want "emotionless" drivers?????

Well then let's just put everyone in freaking bumper cars and y'all will be happy....... <_<

That'll sure UP the ratings..... :angry:

Face it, Kesolowski has had this coming for a while....Edwards finally got the "stones" to do it!!

Johnny, seems like you and I at least have two others agreeing with us this time. :o:lol:;)

Hey Reb,

I just want the kool aid everyone is drinkin!

Gotcha.....

Red Carpet did it he admitted it period on to next!

Who put Carl in the fence roof first last year?

Hey, I'm no fan of either one of these guys, but it seemed pretty obvious to me that Carl put Carl in the fence last year. Brad got the inside line on him. Carl came down to block too late. Please tell me exactly WHERE was Brad supposed to go?

Hey, I'm no fan of either one of these guys, but it seemed pretty obvious to me that Carl put Carl in the fence last year. Brad got the inside line on him. Carl came down to block too late. Please tell me exactly WHERE was Brad supposed to go?

I would like to see the video of Brad putting Carl in the fence at Dega. What I saw was Brad made a slick move to the outside (Carl moved up to block) then Brad shot to the bottom and got his nose under Carl (Carl tried to block again...and lost)

Don't they call that mirror driving?

Hey budman, Nascar made blocking and mirror driving legal. Not saying it was a smart move but, it was a legal move. Sooooooo, it should just be one of those racing accidents right? :lol:

"Brad was pushing, he’s doing everything he can," Edwards said. "I saw him go high. I went high. He goes low right here and I didn’t realize he got that far, so I went low to block a little bit and he was already there, so I turned around backwards. At this point I’m thinking, ‘Boy, I wish this made out of liquid gel material,’ and then I’m very fortunate we hit the wall in a way it didn’t crush my roll cage down on my neck because that would have been a lot worse.

I’m sure the Talladega video tells a different story, I can’t find that video.

and no, he did not flip Terry

Doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.....No one knows for sure what will.....Earlier in the race Martin blew a tire and spun harmlessly to the grass.....I'd be willing to bet the farm that if Edwards KNEW FOR A FACT that Keslowski would go airborne and into the fence, his actions would have been different.

Archived