There's a Yellow Fender Headed to the Havoc

If saspeedracer(Marc Roy) shows up that would be the I-37 Pure Stock champ too.

Anyone called Andrews from HOT? Although HOT's cruisers might be more like SOS Pures, then it would be Gordon Coble(Wooley's relative of some sort).

I tell you what...if yall could get andrews down for this..I would pay his entry....AJ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got word that a couple of THR celebrities are planning on making this race too....makes me with my car hadnt lost its motor...but...will be happy to watch this one too...
CASSIE IS BRINGIN HER 2 CARS ALSO AND MANY MORE ITS GOING TO PACKED ;)

This only gets better and better. I have a feeler out for Marc on the I37 forum. If I remember correctly, last I heard he had a blown motor, but I'm not positive. Would be good to get him there if it can happen.

In my mind, all of the excitement about the Pure Stock class is a testament to the care and concern that many have for Jim and the entire Scribellito family. Simply to have all these folks together at one place in support of such an important cause speaks volumes about what this is all about. And, more important than anything that's what this is all about... It is my belief that this kind of thing fits right in line with what Jim wants in putting on a show, and I can tell you that having Chris, Randy, Robert, Bobby, Ronnie, and all the others running together is really something special.... And, all the regulars like my buddies Brian King, Jason Youngblood, David Brunes and a host of others that have been there will be in the hunt.

And, how about Howard driving in three classes. He's no stranger to that and an absolute force to be reckoned with in all three groups.

Now, another little piece of information for the interested.... the lady who finished 2nd in TRP points, Ms. Janet Perks, will be there running with all the boys. There is not doubt she will be a contendor, and after talking to her I know she's excited to be running with the group and especially excited to be supporting the benefit. Of particular interest, and sad to me, is that this has all along been planned to be Janet's final race of her racing career...... I'm hoping that down the road she might come out of retirement, but for a good while this has been planned as her final event of her career.... So, all the Plum Crazy fans will want to be on hand in the stands to be there for her..... I'm a fan of many a driver.... And, Janet has paved the way for several of the ladies to prove that the ladies can get 'er done out there against the guys. Janet has been an inspiration to my daughter in building confidence that the ladies can hang with the gentleman.... Janet, good luck on your final performance, and hoping some day you will come out of retirement...

Texana55 i thought i saw a pure of yours on the grandstand side a few races back or was that your daughters, is she going to run that?

Yepper, that was our car on display. That's Lauren's 2010 car..... We're taking it to Houston on Thanksgiving weekend to show at the Autorama along with Mr. Seals car..... Just that hers won't have the dents.. ;) ..... We got 'em built by the same guy so gonna show them together.... Randy has tested out the safety aspects for us recently in his... It was a true roller that weekend and since then Mr. King and Mr. Shafer have been doing some beautiful finishing touches on it for us, including a very unique colored motor along with some other special finishing touches.... Anyway, she'll be running her mini this weekend and next for the mini's final race on Nov 7th... Then, we'll break in the new one in 2010

2009 gator track champ #2 Ronnie williams and possibly 2009 gator runner up #76 Daniel king too. been on the phone all day workin on some people.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who is helping on making this on hell of a night. I just hope my track can keep up with you guys!!!! :lol:

If anyone is in need of something in order to make this event please post what it is other then labor. We got our own hands full however parts is something else. So list it if you need it!

In need of a 10 bolt 8.5 ring and pinion (running a turbo 350) will buy , borrow, one

If anyone is in need of something in order to make this event please post what it is other then labor. We got our own hands full however parts is something else. So list it if you need it!

In need of a 10 bolt 8.5 ring and pinion (running a turbo 350) will buy , borrow, one

What gear do you need?

i got a 10 bolt 8.5 (leaf spring ready) complete rearend that is ready to bolt up, bleed the brakes and go, with a 2.56. That'd give you a 6.45 final (2.56 x 2.52 for the turbo 350 in 1st gear). It either has a mini spool or welded gears. I can't remember which right this minute, but it's one or the other. You can't buy it, and you can't pay me to use it, but you can use it for free. PM me your # if you wanna use it. We'd need to work out logistics as I'm away on work assignment right now or I could bring to the track on Saturday as it'd be very quick for you to hook up and I'll be there early anyway...

-Monty

Archived