There's a Yellow Fender Headed to the Havoc

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do know one thing from what danielson has listed about the sos pure stock engine well yall have as much if not more than what I have , and worked all week on putn the legal shocks in, and the one time I have raced at sos the pures were pulln down the straits. And I can recall the winner had a full strait on the rest of us. I finished 6th in that race, so really what's the big deal?

:blink::blink:<_<<_<:ph34r:

Just thought I would throw this in, momentum is misunderstood as motor(times its obvious). Imagine 5mph faster in the center(not entry) what it will do down the straight(might allow you to carry a higher gear=more speed).

Just sayin.

I'm sure I will get slammed but, race, have fun, its for the cause.

Just thought I would throw this in, momentum is misunderstood as motor(times its obvious). Imagine 5mph faster in the center(not entry) what it will do down the straight(might allow you to carry a higher gear=more speed).

Just sayin.

I'm sure I will get slammed but, race, have fun, its for the cause.

Carlton, you are absolutely correct in your statement on several different levels. Speaking from a physics standpoint. ((S2) ~)M=E . Basically its why you can punch a whole in a one inch steel plate with a 220 swift and not a 30-06......riddle of the day...lol

Alrighty everyone, the all so important day has arrived. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

This event looks to be large, entertaining for kids with trick or treating, filled with various fund raising aspects, and an absolute guarantee for some of the most outstanding talent on hand in not only one class or two, but many classes. In my mind; fans, crews and other drivers will get more than their moneys worth from watching the show.

This thread was cranked up on Monday (Oct. 26th) with hopes of generating some interest and excitement after receiving a call from a friend, and when I learned he'd be making the haul I knew it would make for some interest and likely created some replies. When talking to him and seeking his permission to let folks know he was coming to race, he told me "No one knows who I am over there." Well Mr. Seals, I beg to differ.

I believe that there are a few outstanding drivers over here and was excited to see the chance for these folks to run together.

As with all of these kinds of posts, sometimes they stray from the original topic, which is ok and it still had the intented purpose of generating interest around this event. But, as of 6:35 am on Saturday, October 31st, with 77 replies and over 2,000 views in a short 5 days, it appears that the intent of the mission to generate some excitement about the Halloween Havoc / Doubling as a Benefit, was accomplished. Good, bad or indifferent... Mission Accomplished!

It was an honor to provide a press release to the Scirbellito's / Shady Oaks for this event, and I have to thank my wife for laying out the flyer after I volunteered us. I've been honored to chip in here and there on this event to assist with such an important cause for such a good family. What a huge network of friends Jim and Laurie have built in 1 years time, and my prayer is that this event will be a huge success for their family!!!!!

See everyone 2nite. Again, Good Luck to All!!! - Monty

Archived