Danica

Budman

Well, Its Sat night. HMP is rained out, Nick is on his way back to S.A. There is not a damn thing any of us can do about or for Jeremy, so what the hey. Let's have a look at what my fav driver has been up to .............. last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live ----------> :)

Click HERE

Yep Rebel,

Pretty hot! Not half bad on the track either. With 10 of 17 races completed she sits 5th in IRL points at 266. She's 3 behind Castroneves and 26 ahead of Wheldon. She leads the points of her 4 car AGR team. Wishing her good luck the rest of the season.

post-1274-1247978600.jpg

Edited by Budman

Hey Nick,

Let's do an experiment. This thread has been up 13 hours. It has 165 hits. There is no mention of her name in the thread title. Please edit out the "Women Driver" title and just replace it with "Danica". Lets see what happens to the hit count.

Here is a little something to sweeten the pot :)

post-1274-1248022738.jpg

Yep Rebel,

Pretty hot! Not half bad on the track either. With 10 of 17 races completed she sits 5th in IRL points at 266. She's 3 behind Castroneves and 26 ahead of Wheldon. She leads the points of her 4 car AGR team. Wishing her good luck the rest of the season.

post-1274-1247978600.jpg

THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE WOMAN DRIVER HERE IN THIS PIC ..WHAT HAPPEND DANO MISSING WITH YOUR COMPUTOR ..WELL WHAT EVER HAPPENED HOPE YOU GET IT FIXED .CUZ DAMN.............

O/T and 'Horse ..................... I knew even as that pic was being taken you two were going to raise hell about it when I posted it. Thus, the hint of a smirk in my expression when Dano snapped it at THR last week. :P

yep i bet you were really thinking aboult us ..you have to come up with a better tall tale than that one ..its alittle weak ..dano wonder if there is a law against camera abuse ..man you are guilty ....

Edited by oldtimer

Dano and Budman - you definitely don't want to watch this video of Danica unless your pacemaker is up to it... LOL

Click

Nick

Nick,

I have a rev limiter on my pacemaker so it was safe for me to watch. :D

Dano and Budman - you definitely don't want to watch this video of Danica unless your pacemaker is up to it... LOL

Click

Nick

I only wonder if she wants to race dirt cars, cuz I would love to put some donuts on her door!!!! WOW!

actually its the vacant space between the boots and dress that makes the deal work

my 'yep!' was a more subtle way of saying what jumbo just said.......but ur still a handsome guy.

(let me edit in here before i get in trouble) if i were not happily married.

Just as I suspected .............. over a thousand hits on this thread when her name appears in the title line. That's the power of "Name Recognition."

Here's the BEST type of photo of her....................At TMS last month. (See this and thousands more racing photos at motorsport.com)

post-1274-1248362828.jpg