Track Policy?

Will Race

What is the I37 track policy on Altercations/Fighting in the Pit area?

My opinion is that this is all for fun and some take it way to serious. There are times when we all get heated about whatever it might be but it should never become physical. Just curious what the track policy is for those who step over the line.

Thanks

I'm sure that a simple call to the track managment could answer your question.

But as long as this thread remains very general and contains no bashes, no accusations, no specific situations, etc. we can live with this one...

Thanks.

Nick

What is the I37 track policy on Altercations/Fighting in the Pit area?

My opinion is that this is all for fun and some take it way to serious. There are times when we all get heated about whatever it might be but it should never become physical. Just curious what the track policy is for those who step over the line.

Thanks

I think this same question is on a lot of peoples minds. It seems every race there is an altercation in the pits. I know it is hard to believe but a lot of us drive for fun and having a bunch of fighting going on in the pits next to you is not fun and disrespectful. I know there are some that think NASCAR scouts are going to frequent 37 and pick them out to be on a NASCAR team but I seriously doubt it. Come on guys lighten up before someone gets hurt by accident !

I know there are some that think NASCAR scouts are going to frequent 37 and pick them out to be on a NASCAR team

You mean they really aren't? :(

REB YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I WILL THROW DOWN AND BEAT YOUR ....OH, WAIT I AM 5 5 AND 150, I WILL BY YOU A DRINK.

On a serious note, they need to have rules and enforce them, not just 37 but all tracks. I saw a guy get in a fight at another track a while back. The imca rule book has rules about fighting. Nothing was done to the guy, my guess is he was a local and they did not want to upset one of their favorites. This is wrong in my opinion, had this been an out of towner or a less favorite driver he would have been kicked out. I don't have all the specifics so alot of this is JMO <_<

I dont know what the track policy is, but if anyone steps over the line they need to be cuffed asap. The security has been doing an awesome job getting there before anything to serious happens. If you make any kind of threat to another driver even if your just part of the crew the track officials should know and they should dq them or get them the hell out of there. This is a family sport so lets keep it that way.

dq them well it will depend on who it is getting in trouble if like they said its there buddy they wont they will let that person go and then go to there shop later and talk to them or other things.i say if there is a problem let the people talk i dont care if the cops around or what if it gets out of hand then do something but just PEOPLEtalking and dq them is not the way to do it cuz like me dq me i dont run for points and i dont run for money so losing both of those arent big to me. but having people talk $hit is. i mean if someone is just saying something to someone and other want to talk stuff then it gets out of hand thats a problem.

DWAYNE MARKGRAF.....SEE YA FRIDAY

just to be clear it wasnt ment for one person my comment. i agree with greg all rules go for all racers, and ya if they are getting it cleared up and being calm well as calm as two racers after a race can then its not a problem but if it gets heated or pasted that then if the cops are there they should step in and seperate the parties involved.

First off I don't think a NASCAR team would like a driver that wants to fight every time something goes wrong. Secondly, most of the racers I've known and seen in the pits have family and kids around them in the pits after the races so think the adults need to remember that and respect that. Of course things get heated and with the amount of money all racers invest into this hobby things will get out of control at times. Fighting is one of those things that are fun to watch but not fun to be in and when you remember what's around you and what's really important fighting at a racetrack really isn't worth it. Most tracks I've been too have followed a two week ban and loss of all points and money for that night as a general rule for those involved in fights. Of course harsher penalties can and have been imposed based on the severity of the incident and the frequency of the participants in the altercation(s). Here's an idea that goes along with the fighting concept, what kind of rules are in place for a driver that deliberately runs into another car to send that same message. Luckily, that's the most extent I've seen this year but I'm not sure from the stands if punches were thrown in Edna last time we went up there but their management called the two parties into an office and discussed it privately. Guess stuff like that just depends on the situation.

AT ARK-LA-TEX IN VIVIAN LA.

7500.00 DOLLARS IS THE BOND FOR FIGHTING IN THAT PARISH PERIOD THE END...IF YOU FIGHT IN THE PITS IT IS CONSIDERED A CRIME AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED..ALL BATTLES ARE ON THE RACE TRACK...TRUST ME NO ONE COMES TO YOUR PITS. I HAD AN ON TRACK ISSUE WITH A LOCAL YOCAL HE SPUN ME OUT FOR THE TRANFER SPOT TO THE BIG 5000.00 TO WIN SHOW..LETS JUST SAY HE DIDNT MAKE THE A-MAIN EITHER AND HAD TO PUT A CLIP UNDER HIS CAR. ALL I GOT WAS A FIST SHAKEN AT ME...

Maybe its the 100+ weather yall been having....lol, here in Iowa were wanting kick mother natures a$$ for the rain outs, yall get to race..come on ????? how bad can that be, just have fun, your doing what you love, it could be worse and life is too short to be negative or pissed over something you love to do....yes theres money and competition involved, but be happy even if all dont go your way.Life is all good.

Isnt Reb on the naughty list to begin with?
:o

Keep it up champkrt........remember one thing....I know "The Bear!!!" :P:lol:

REB YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I WILL THROW DOWN AND BEAT YOUR ....OH, WAIT I AM 5 5 AND 150, I WILL BY YOU A DRINK.
:lol:

Just have your cooler better stocked with Dr. Pepper!!!......OR ELSE!!!!!! :lol:

Archived