Gooooooooo 24!

Truck99

THE DROUGHT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wearing my 24 hat every race this year just waiting to celebrate!!!!!

He marked PHX of the list of non win tracks

Now he's marked off TMS from the list

Makes me miss the BOO's at the racetrack when I mentioned his name

24 Team got r done good job in the pits helped alot!!! edwards was pretty pissed after that last stop haha and jr needs to get his pit stuff in check :(

I must have watched a different race than you and OT. The race I watched, Jr needs to thank slider Busch. That pinhead makes some good moves, but sometimes he can do them way out of control...

24 Team got r done good job in the pits helped alot!!! edwards was pretty pissed after that last stop haha and jr needs to get his pit stuff in check :(

I must have watched a different race than you and OT. The race I watched, Jr needs to thank slider Busch. That pinhead makes some good moves, but sometimes he can do them way out of control...

From what I saw, Jr. was able to rebound from most of the mistakes and mishaps including the Kyle Busch contact until he brushed the wall and went a lap down. That pretty much sealed it for him.

Edited by ss99

My puppy cooper was left home to watch the end of the race... i can't tell if he tore his bed apart in anger or happyness.. I think it was anger cuzz he's been in a rotten mood all night... last time i leave him to watch a race alone!

PUPPY MY FOOT .

Jeff drove a good race all day. He was truly the best yesterday. As far as Jr goes....he is not happy at all with things at Hendrick. While listening on the scanner, he made remarks about sence he started to drive for Rick Hendrick all his team mates equipment is good and his is "Crap". I couldn't believe the things he was saying. He is not a "Happy Camper". Also I have to give Tony Stewart an :Ata-Boy". He was good all day as well.

looked like carl had the car to beat at the end, but that terrible pit stop killed him when it counted the most. i bet carl would have won the race if his crew didnt botch that final pit stop. coulda, shoulda, woulda.

good to see tony jr gamble for once. it seemed like jr spun the tires in the speedy dry on the restart which allowed kyle to dive in there like that. if he took off like he should have, kyle would have been behind him and the getting loose and up into him probably wouldnt have occured. he still rebounded only to do himself in later by bouncing off the wall. just one of those deals i guess.

I would like to know what kind of RPM Jeffy was turning, his car sounded more like a indy car when it went by,compared to the other cars running.

You guys ever heard the #1 TSRS car when he's all by himself? I've often thought the same thing! ;)

And no, I'm not making any accusations, just making a compliment.

Jeff drove a good race all day. He was truly the best yesterday. As far as Jr goes....he is not happy at all with things at Hendrick. While listening on the scanner, he made remarks about sence he started to drive for Rick Hendrick all his team mates equipment is good and his is "Crap". I couldn't believe the things he was saying. He is not a "Happy Camper". Also I have to give Tony Stewart an :Ata-Boy". He was good all day as well.

PAPA this might have something to do with the equipment:

Winnings thru Texas

Jeff Gordon 1,829,640

Jimmie Johnson 1,562,730

Dale Earnhardt Jr. 973,818

Mark Martin 949,713

Joey Logano* On the bubble in points: 1,138,380