Danica Patrick

Is that the one about her little beaver? :lol:

Yeah, I posted a link to it on here last year.

GoDaddy had it on their site. During the super-bowl, they just had a teaser commercial on it and directed everyone to their site ................. GoDaddy.Com

It worked perfectly for them. They got a Kagillion hits on it. :)

No need to apologize Blue Moon. That was a pretty funny one. :P Danica is now by far the most popular, most well known driver in the world. So popular in fact, they had to shut down her official fan club. It just simply got too big to manage.

She is a marketers dream come true.

Don't think so? Watch this ----------> Her name is the title line of this thread. Watch how many hits this thread gets over the next few days. :)

That's part of the package. She's smart and knows how to market herself. When she and Andretti/Green Racing signed up, Motorola was there with a $21 million dollar sponsorship deal.

Incidentially, they just announced the change that Michael Andretti will be her Race Stratigist for the '09 Season.

Here are my two favorite clips from last year:

----------------------->

And

-----------------------> At Indy

(Listen to the crowd's roar of approval when the realize she is headed toward the Briscoe pit.)

Buddy,

Looks like that car can handle some dangerous curves. :o

only from mid section of the track down . rest of the track seems to have smaller shorter safer curves .. if you are a drag racer .. you may like the less curvy bumpy part .... if you are a cross country racer ..you may fall asleep .but it is fine looking country ... as a road and round track racer that can be boreing ......heck who said all tracks are perfect ..

• 2 weeks later...

Would still rather look at Ashley Force-Hood, Hillary Will, Angie McBride, Melanie Troxel than looking at Danica I just dont see what is so hot about her. To me she is just a whiney little ***** who when she screws up or someone else screws up she throws a big fit about it. The four I named above are all hot they all drive real fast but the good side is they dont complain the way Danica does.

The "secret" is out: the tat is of a small American flag. Sports Illustrated did leave it in last year's issue.

Tats don't have the impact they once did (Disney put a tramp stamp on the Porsche in "Cars") and one of Thunderhill's best has crossed checkers for a "tramp stamp."

I like Ashley and Melanie and company as well. Of course, if someone cuts them off on the track, they get called on it. No question Briscoe took Danica out, but no penalty.

Archived