dont look .

HiTech

How 'bout Gilliland? What a move...what a bone head. He should be parked for a while. No matter who the other person was, he intentionally wrecked another car at over 140 MPH. Thats the kind of loose cannons that make me mad. And theyre the ones making the big bucks.

How 'bout Gilliland? What a move...what a bone head. He should be parked for a while. No matter who the other person was, he intentionally wrecked another car at over 140 MPH. Thats the kind of loose cannons that make me mad. And theyre the ones making the big bucks.

DAY'S OF THUNDER, don't you think? STUPID, he could have hurt someone.

something like i thought he cleared ... gotta save face i suppose ..nascar loves to hand out large fines ..and id say they would be very very large fines this time if year ..seeing nascar is getting low on fan count ..gotta save some money somehow ..DRIVERS .THATS ONE EXCUSE YOU CAN TAPE TO YOUR TOOLBOX ..may need it someday .....AFTER READING THIS POST GO VOTE .I DID LAST WEEK ..

<_< Guess he thinks he is Dale Sr. " I just wanted to rattle his cage". That was a blatant chop on Montoya, I am not a Motoya fan, but safety is of the essence on this call. I also do not like seeing cars get tore up, that boy needs a good a$$-whooping!!! Lenny66 B)

something like i thought he cleared ... gotta save face i suppose ..nascar loves to hand out large fines ..and id say they would be very very large fines this time if year ..seeing nascar is getting low on fan count ..gotta save some money somehow ..DRIVERS .THATS ONE EXCUSE YOU CAN TAPE TO YOUR TOOLBOX ..may need it someday .....AFTER READING THIS POST GO VOTE .I DID LAST WEEK ..

I give up, huh? :blink:

I give up, huh? :blink:

ok bigfat .. just for you ....the driver said something in the interview .i thought he was clear .....ok ..and he had to say something like that knowing nascar was watching and his sponsors .and his fan,s and montoya.s team im sure .... just to cover his a$$ .... as you know nascar is into fineing poeple ..

I don't know......if someone had "jacked me up" twice in two laps....I'd think about sticking him in the fence too.....but NOT drivers side first.

Link to what the real points should be....NA$CAR screwed themselves....again, as usual.....<<<kicking dead horse>>>

http://www.onebadwheel.com/driver/nascar-n...t-standings.php

Funny thing.....look how close the truck points are....no damned chase format either....imagine that. <_<

One other side note(hijack).....how about ALL those empty seats....even the PSL section looked naked...that wasn't Miller blue or Budweiser red either.....

If someone( a lead lap car) had jacked you ( 2 laps down) up 2 laps in a row, it might tell you something. Move the hell over. There is NO excuse for intentionally wrecking someone. Its chicken s%!t no matter how you slice it. No matter what class.

I don't know......if someone had "jacked me up" twice in two laps....I'd think about sticking him in the fence too.....but NOT drivers side first.

Link to what the real points should be....NA$CAR screwed themselves....again, as usual.....<<<kicking dead horse>>>

http://www.onebadwheel.com/driver/nascar-n...t-standings.php

Funny thing.....look how close the truck points are....no damned chase format either....imagine that. <_<

One other side note(hijack).....how about ALL those empty seats....even the PSL section looked naked...that wasn't Miller blue or Budweiser red either.....

you can hijack any old time there reb ..this thread is open .. 61 i agree at some point .i have punted some out of the way back when i raced alot .and have been punted both they and i for blocking and so forth ...i wrecked the one that put me on my roof . and felt bad aboult it afterwords .him or i was not hurt . but could have been . I can say it wasnt at 190 plus mph .that was really stupid .could have killed montoya ...this ofcourse isnt the first driver to do that at high speed and they should be parked for it and or bared ....

So Cory......in essense you're saying if cars are different laps it's alright to "almost" wreck them??? Ummmmm....isn't that one reason why they have spotters....to communicate???

So if a lapped car had "jacked up" Carl when he was dogging it, saving fuel....or if Carl had run over a lapped car....like say Jimmie....that would have been alright???

As I pointed out, I was NOT in favor of the way it was done....there are other ways to skin a cat.....that are far less dangerous.

No Reb, thats not what im saying. The reason that Gilliland got a bumper the first time(according to Montoya) was because he ( Montoya) was running the high groove and Gilliland kept sliding up in front of him on exit and breaking his momentum. The spotter was NOT doing his job on informing him of a faster car on his bumper and to let him go. He was not racing him for position and according to the replay, was not close to any other car. So what the hell was he doing? It was an idiotic move, Montoya should of never had to put a bumper to him.

Whatever anyone thinks, I don't agree with wrecking someone, but if you are going to wreck someone, get into their left rear. You get into someone on the right rear, and put them head on into the wall is wrong, it Killed Dale Sr. and Blaise Alexander. If someone did it to me, I would be kicking some A$$. Wreck em, don't try to kill em.

<_< Guess he thinks he is Dale Sr. " I just wanted to rattle his cage". That was a blatant chop on Montoya, I am not a Motoya fan, but safety is of the essence on this call. I also do not like seeing cars get tore up, that boy needs a good a$$-whooping!!! Lenny66 B)

Lenny,

Don't know if you seen Montoya take out Mears which ended up in a multi car wreck near the end of yesterdays race but Montoya is no ace behing the wheel of a COT either. Its not the first time this season he has taken out other drivers. Gilliland's punt did seem intentional and I would say the parking his car and 42 place finish was enough of a penalty. I have heard other drivers through the season say that Montoya drives rough so maybe it was a bit of what goes around................you know the rest.

Archived