all star race

REBELRACER

I'll agree with bristol being ruined and the cot car is crap, but I liked tonights race better. I always hated the invert. no one ever tried to be up front.oh yea.....kyle bush and toyotas suck....BUY AMERICAN( that should start things!):0

kyle bush suX? they would'nt have even known how many of them were still on the lead lap after the 3rd segment if he wouldn't have broke,,,,,,,,,and he suX?

R&D ,,,,,the 600 has more prestige . that was merely a test date and now they now what will not survive. the toyotas are gonna masacre the rest of the field next sunday.

until they all blow or put the regular engines in them and stop cheating.

it's not cheating,,,,,it's research and development.....did you call gordo and his fairy dust sprinkling teamate johnson cheaters last year?

They are not cheating by the rules. But it is a fact and NASCAR would even say it, the Toyotas have been given more to work with in their engines packages than the other makes have.

I would have to agree that the race last night was the most boring all star race in history. Nascar sucks now days. Thank God for DVR.

until they all blow or put the regular engines in them and stop cheating.

it's not cheating,,,,,it's research and development.....did you call gordo and his fairy dust sprinkling teamate johnson cheaters last year?

:lol: no I was just joking! :lol: got bored this morning just seeing if I could start a fire. I don't like kyle's attitute or some of the situations he gets in, BUT I am impressed to see what he can do. He is doing a good job of showing rick why he shouldn't have let him go but JR is doing horrible right now either. It is interesting that Jr seems to be carring the banner for hendricks right now. Maybe jimmy and jeff should have worked harder for this year rather than focusing on the championship last year. I am still and always will be a schrader fan but with him slowly making his way out I have became a bowyer fan.

If they can get those engines to hold together they will be a force. but like I said I was just joking on my first post. yall have a great week and good luck next week.

And at the same type they managed to take away a bunch of revenue from local Saturday night racetracks across America. The fans better wake up and start asking themselves is it really worth supporting Nascar instead of the local tracks on Friday and Saturday nights.

YEP...... and larry mac even called it a " salute to saturday night short tracks across the nation" right at the green last night. what irony,,,,,they are slicing their own wrist while satabbing us in the gut by racing on saturday nights.

if that is a salute i'd hate to see what they would be willing to do if they were vengeful?

nathan- it's all in fun.

greg- you are right....but last year chevrolet was kinda at the same point with a new head. na$car will try to keep all manufactuers happy , not piss off three to only be left with one........next year ford might get an advantage to try and bring more ford teams in.

toyotas had more new engine packages than ford had had sine 1989. new package has an avg. 48hp over chevy and 60 over ford but is too hot to run. heard gibbs was gonna go back to the last package for duribility. ford gets a new one next year and it seems like it might have an advantage over chevy...

Theres a reason why Hendrick let Busch go...He cant work with anyone without showing what kind of A$$ he is. Think about it. If Hendrick wanted to get rid of a driver, why didn't he get rid of Mears? Besides Hendrick makes more money off of the T-shirts sales from Jr than Busch ever thought about.

Archived