Mikey should get suspended...

uhcougs

what about kyle bush :angry: he just turned jr. once again just another reason that I can't stand kyle. everyone keeps comparing hm to dale sr and his head has gotten to big. the only think he has in common with sr is maybe the nickname ironhead. I have another but don't fell like getting edited tonight. but go clint!

what about kyle bush :angry: he just turned jr. once again just another reason that I can't stand kyle. everyone keeps comparing hm to dale sr and his head has gotten to big. the only think he has in common with sr is maybe the nickname ironhead. I have another but don't fell like getting edited tonight. but go clint!

starte with a ends with e and its not abercombie?

that was a racing deal if ever there was one.....jr. rode him low , but kyle did get loose. why he didn't admit his correction is what wrecked jr. is what disappoints me.......hanging around 'everybody else's fault but mine' stewart i guess.

that was a racing deal if ever there was one.....jr. rode him low , but kyle did get loose. why he didn't admit his correction is what wrecked jr. is what disappoints me.......hanging around 'everybody else's fault but mine' stewart i guess.

Dude,Give the Stewart thing a break.Your boy screwed up and smoke did'nt have anything to do with it.

If anyone was at fault for Jr no winning, it was Denny. He purposely stopped on the track to bring out the caution. It is debatable whether Kyle of Clint could have caught JR. He had already opened up a second lead on Kyle after taking the lead.

That is my issue. He hung around on the track until the tire blew and then just sat there until the yellow and then started rolling. That is the problem with team racing. That is what I have the issue with. I don't think Kyle would have been able to get that close without the caution.

Staying with the topic, I don't think Mikey should have been suspended. I think Nascar penalized him accordingly. Should he have done it? No, but Mears just squashed him and you can say the spotter didn't tell him or whatever, he crashed Mikey. As bad as Mikey's year has been, I am not surprised at his retribution and as they say, "the guy retaliating is always the one that gets caught!"

Actually, I liked Mikey reminding us he is interested in competing and not commentating.

todd

what race are you talking about??????richmond?

mears lost a RF tire and poped the wall , the 55 just happened to be there when the tire went. that's what the issue is,, mikey just added insult to injury.

saw on espn, no further penalties for Mikey, did he ever say why he did that? Besides being an _ _ _ clown?

Mikey said it was because Mears crashed him by having his head up his a-- .Also said the spotter had the same prob.

what race are you talking about??????richmond?

mears lost a RF tire and poped the wall , the 55 just happened to be there when the tire went. that's what the issue is,, mikey just added insult to injury.

Hadn't heard anything about a blown tire. It was reported on sirius that Mikey had fresher tires and closed the gap using the high line. Supposedly, Mears' spotter didn't realize Mikey's rate of closure on the outside.

FWIW

Anyways, I work for Napa and it is just embarassing how poorly he runs. Put Reutimann in the car for pete's sake!!!!!

todd

who? last year in a truck race, i think it was kelly bires that got into musgrave and put him in the wall, probably got loose. well musgrave got pissed and decided to ram the side of his truck and push him into the wall. pretty much the same exact thing that mikey did to mears. started as a racing accident and they decided to retaliate with their vehicles. if they dont sit mikey out a race they will show everyone that the cup series is more important to them then the truck series. but the truck series is the series that is worth watching now days.

Archived