kevin lapage hmmmmmmmmmm

Jody, that stuff in my compact doesn't do the same as that monkey dust you use!!! :lol::lol::lol:

LMBFAO. I sure wish I would have packed that Monkey Dust that Miss Mindy bought for me. HOLY COW

<_< He had to step up and accept responsibilty for a "dumba$$" move. Everybody that was watching the race saw that move. Is this a case of someone having more money than talent or maybe it's time to give up the seat. Yea, it was a bad move that could have caused someone serious injury or ultimately death.

Like it or not, LePage fan or not, driver or spotter at fault, we probably won't know for sure who was at fault, but a driver needs to be aware of his or her surroundings at all times. Lenny66 B)

PERSONALLY, I THINK HIS PR WROTE THAT!!! HE ACTED LIKE A TONY AND HE IS NO TONY!!! RESPECT HIM FOR SAYING BUT DOES HE REALLY THINK IT. IT IS AFTERALL HIS CAREER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT

And if he couldn't see them coming in his mirror, then rule changes would be in order so the drivers can use the mirrors effectively. However, they seem to use them pretty well when it comes to blocking.

Archived