08' Registration and Announcements for CCS,

THE ALLISON LEGACY SUPER SERIES HAS CONFIRMED 2 DATES @ THE ASPHALT BULL RING.

THE TEXAS DWARF CARS HAVE CONFIRMED 5 DATES WITH 2 ALTERNATE DATES IF NEEDED.

WE ALSO HAVE NO LESS THAN 2 DATES(TBA) FOR THE PRO-MODIFIDES,AND NO LESS THAN 2 DATES(TBA) FOR THE PRO TRUCKS. PRO MODIFIDES AND PRO TRUCKS WILL BE RUNNING UNDER THE SAME RULES IN PLACE AT HMS AND THR. PRO-MODIFIEDS AND PRO-TRUCKS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT SHAWN BOURLAND FOR TEST AND TUNE DATES.

LATE MODELS INTERESTED IN RUNNING ONCE A MONTH AT THE BULL RING CONTACT SHAWN BOURLAND FOR TEST AND TUNE DATES AND REGISTRATION. YOU WILL BE RUNNING UNDER TSRS RULES. EARLY REGISTRATION WILL BE THIS SATURDAY 12/8/07 FROM 1PM TO 5PM .

CONTACT INFO: SHAWN@THEASPHALTBULLRING.COM

I THINK WE DO NEED TSRS DATES THE MORE THE BETTER AND ALSO MORE OF THE PRO MODS AND TRUCKS, PRO LATE MODELS WOULD EVEN BE BETTER, COME ON GUYS LETS WORK HARD TOGETHER TO GET RACING BACK IN SOUTH TEXAS. :D

Awesome, its gonna be good to be back at the ring!!!

hey now i like that.... only have to drive 8 miles to see you guys go at it ..last time i got to see you guys race was at the last octoberfast at sas .i believe that was one of your tucks that plastered itself on the front .was it not ..dont want to see that again ..just some tire marks will do ..cheaper ...

Houston Motorsports Park welcomes the opportunity to work with CCS. The Pro Modifieds and Pro Trucks will be an awesome addition to your great facility. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support those classes at your facility.

Thank you for your support Houston Motorsports Park. You are right, the Pro Trucks & Pro Modifieds will make an awesome addition to our racing season opening in 2008.

Corpus Christi Speedway The Asphalt Bullring wishes Houston Motorsports Park a Prosperous New Year.

Thank you,

All this love between two tracks is great. It brings a tear to my eyes. My Christmas Wish..."Santa I want all the tracks in texas to work together to create a better and more profitable racing year in 2008"

It seems like CCS putting out feelers for TSRS late models to race there is the start of some dialog.Have some patience.I'm sure the a large amount of positive feedback can only help the situation.Be positive and give the idea support and I bet we see TSRS dates at that track,or at least I hope so.

I would like to personally thank the CCS promoters for the opportunity to come and be a part of your great facility. I was down in that area a few weeks ago and had the opporuinity to come by and see how great a place you've got and we look forward to running there in 08.

Let me ask again, TSRS?

Mary Ann took a vote at the THR drivers meeting and almost all the drivers there wanted at least one race in CC. She said that there would probably be one because the track had shown interest the schedule for TSRS is supposed to be out on tuesday everone should know more then. :D

i would like to thanks to shawn and mike for taking over the huge job af running the track.

the things i am worryed about are the tires for the s.s. the tire it self coast 55.00 to 60.00 then you add 15.00 for shaving.you have about 75.00 atire and they dont last as long shaved so you have to buy more soner.american racers g60 are about 100. a set.and not to metion if the dirt track rains out you could gain some cars.and they are faster.good luck to all incharged.need to know about practice and first mod shows and what the fees will be.not sure in where you want to park the super streets ether with truck and trailer my car will be in the middle of the road[dont say anything bruce]

john henry

Archived