steven wallace goes crazy at snowball.....

kennystone5k

It was pretty cool watching the whole Wallace weight deal go down. Saw a crew member walk in the port-a-crapper and come right back out. Then Steven held things up for over a minute. Makes me wish I would have went in there and kicked the sockets in the holding tank...mainly to see the look on his face when he walked out. ;) The sockets were found rolled up in the cuff of his right pant leg...he was cool headed, but it has to be hard to get mad when you get busted red-handed!

Funny thing is, they were probably going to let the 3 lbs slide.

Now as far as the Busch car is concerned, tech ran the cars under the "Referee" at every tech and before and after every race. The Busch team knew they were low on the roof and high on the spoiler, that's why they sent for the jack.

Here's the stupid thing...Why would you risk DQ by not allowing for a margin of error on weight (in the case of Wallace) or 1/2in in ride height (in the case of Busch) in such a prestigeous race that everyone knows the policy is "It's black or white. There is no gray". Over 70 other competitors managed to get it right.

Funny thing is, they were probably going to let the 3 lbs slide.

Now as far as the Busch car is concerned, tech ran the cars under the "Referee" at every tech and before and after every race. The Busch team knew they were low on the roof and high on the spoiler, that's why they sent for the jack.

Here's the stupid thing...Why would you risk DQ by not allowing for a margin of error on weight (in the case of Wallace) or 1/2in in ride height (in the case of Busch) in such a prestigeous race that everyone knows the policy is "It's black or white. There is no gray". Over 70 other competitors managed to get it right.

Ricky was not going to let anyone slide!!!! :P

this looks like another case of parents not teaching thier kids right from wrong ....win at all cost and throw a fit when your caught . with socks ....in your pants ..probably the kind of parents that think its funny when 2 year old jr shoots someone a finger .....

I'm sure Rusty is REAL proud of Ole Twitch after this weekend. He is a real embarrassment to his family as far as I am concerned and I am a big Rusty fan. Maybe Twitch was having a twitching fit when he hit those port-o-johns. :lol:

you may say he was in a crappy moooooood .

In reading all of these comments I'm so sorry I missed this event. I think it's hilarious that the only people who have to cheat are the ones who have already made it to the big league. I imagine Ol' Gibbs is really proud about now with baby busch coming to his stable and as for baby wallace when you look back he's a chip off the old block. What's the saying " if you can't beat them, cheat them."

I would on another note, congratulate all the competitors from Texas who when to the event. The pictures by deb were great and it looked like everyone had a ball. Maybe one day we'll have a great event like that here.....ya think.....maybe....

Happy holidays all

I personally think it is very sad - if you read over all the post it helps explain Stevens behavior - where is Rusty now? He can use the excuse he was off racing during the first 17 years of Stevens life but where is he now? he obviously needs his guidance. I just think the baby sitters are getting more and more expensive as in Richie - Very sad to me

I personally think it is very sad - if you read over all the post it helps explain Stevens behavior - where is Rusty now? He can use the excuse he was off racing during the first 17 years of Stevens life but where is he now? he obviously needs his guidance. I just think the baby sitters are getting more and more expensive as in Richie - Very sad to me

I think Steven is old enough that he should already know right from wrong. Rusty has already done the damage by paying his way into the spotlight. Just like what happens everywhere else, put lots of money into mediocre talent without guidence.

That is the same statement I pulled off Jayski, and it is the same one on Rusty's site.

Funny, no mention of the porta-let incident.....................

Or the wrecked rental car..............................

Rusty is on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. Probably saying to himself "Steven who??????"

Archived