Voting Blitz Tonight @ 9P

debwill

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At about noon today, Brandon Johnson's people put him ahead of Colt in the voting. Where's Kathy when we really need her?

Not only that, but Jeff Choquette is closing fast and will take over second from Colt in a few hours.

I voted for almost two hours, but for every one of my votes, he was getting 25. They have figured this thing out.

Nick

On Edit: Choquette has taken over the lead and is logging about 25 votes to my one.... and it looks like Hoffman's people are going nuts too. For every vote I have for Colt, they have 25 or more. It won't be long before Colt will be in fourth...

Not to worry Nick. As long as we keep Colt out of the cellar this week, we (he) will be fine. We can let some of those other people feel better about themselves ........ for a while ............

We know we can kick a$$ if and when its needed. (Dang, do I sound over confident?) :o

ok i figured sense i have time to bs on here .i jumped over to vote for colt ...i regestered and such ..it said to click the name of the driver you want .so i did .and then i click the submit button .is this correct or did i do it wrong ..does it count your vote to where you can see it ..or are you hopeing it goes through ..hey im a dummy to this .dont want it to be a waste if it wont count my votes ..

O/T,

When you click on the VOTE square, the screen should switch to the list of drivers with their vote totals to the right. Then if you hit your backspace button, it should take you back to the prior screen. Then you can hit your enter button and vote again. You can go back and forth like this voting as many times as you care to.

If this is not what you are seeing, then you must be in the wrong place.

Here's the link again .................... just put you cursor on the on the word LINK below and click it. It will take you to the ASA site. Select the driver you want to vote for by clicking in the circle to the left of the driver's name, then click the vote square.

(Incidentially, just because it is called the "CURSOR", using it does not give you the right to post profanities on here.)

Here it is ......................... LINK

yeppers i was in the wrong place ..thanks ..we texans have to help each other out ..went over 100 til my hand got tired and now my wife wants me to get her some lunch ..so ill go back to it later ...started somewhere around 27.6 ..and he is 28.3 ahead ...i dont know him nore do i recall ever seeing him race ..but yah do and thats good enough for me ...

Yes Sir, O/T, he's one of the good guys from around here. Did you check out the pics and stuff about him earlier in this thread?

when is this suppose to end ...he must be a good guy .all i see on here is good .. no cheeter .reckless driveing . no bad attitude . havent seen him get mad .or no reports of said attitude ..must of had some really good upbringing ..complament to the parents you can say ....as for the pic.s and all no .dont really need too .yah do a good job already ..lol but i will check him out ...

The driver with the least votes will be eliminated each week, and the votes for all are reset to zero each Monday morning. That will continue until all but one is eliminated. It should be fun and very interesting. It's kinda the closest most of us can come to racing this time of year. I look for the competition to get very fierce in the weeks to come! :D

no bad attitude . havent seen him get mad .or no reports of said attitude ..must of had some really good upbringing ..complament to the parents you can say ...

nope that's the other brother,,,,,,our parents thank you for the compliment.

signed-

the proud brother

hope this does not alter any votes, or keep anyone from voting for him. he really deserves it , maybe i'm biased.but they have worked hard against extrodionary odds.

ps- even though he lives in carolina now. there is a texas flag next to his name on the roof :D

hope this does not alter any votes, or keep anyone from voting for him. he really deserves it , maybe i'm biased.but they have worked hard against extrodionary odds.

ps- even though he lives in carolina now. there is a texas flag next to his name on the roof :D

he is getting my votes ..i spend 30 minutes getting sore fingers .. plus a few more earlier .. so now i will do it again .. i dont care where he lives .he is a texan ...

Yes, it does. And the driver with the least number of votes gets kicked off the island each week.

I think the big story is that Colt has been in the lead each week since the beginning - four weeks in a row. See the story on the front page of TSZ.

Archived