Leilani looking for Marc Roy!

leilani_munter

Marc, if you are on here please email me when you get the chance! I need your permission to use a photo that you took at TMS last year for a press release next week! :)

I hope everyone is doing great. It made me sad to not see the super late models at TMS in June. I really wanted to come back, I always love racing with you awesome Texans!

Cheers,

Leilani

http://leilanimunter.com

I hope everyone is doing great. It made me sad to not see the super late models at TMS in June. I really wanted to come back, I always love racing with you awesome Texans!

not to hijack the thread but wasn't TD under contract to run a race there for 3 years? and that this year would have been his last race there?

Leilani,

I probably have the pictures you need. I'll check. I think Marc lost a lot of his pictures when his computer crashed last year. Which one(s) are you looking for? I think he took some sponsor shots with all of USRA Super Late Model drivers and also several shots of you on the track, next to your car, etc. I know you have my e-mail address, so please let me know what you want.

And if you just need Marc's permission to use one of his pictures, let me know and I'll get him to contact you.

And thanks again for the t-shirts. I might auction one of them on TSZ - know a lot of the guys would like one. Just kidding!!

I dug through the TMS pictures from last year, and here's one of the pictures of Lelani that Marc took - wonder if this is the one she'll use on the press release!

post-29-1185557426_thumb.jpg

Archived