LIVE UPDATES

RockStan

not real interested in those classes was more interested in hobby and street stock and i cant get streaming here against company policy anyways thank you to everyone who kept me up to date over the phone sure wish i had been there for my guys

You know.... When a car from out of town comes and races with the "local" guys, I would think you would respect the knowledge and time those guys have put into learning their track and not try to beat your way to the front, oh and call them slllowwww. :lol: I mean if your in a touring series then hey your out of town racing most all of the time anyways, but when you come and race with a bunch of guys who have raced against eachother for years you should respect that. Im sorry, I know people have tried and tried to make things happen where people can race at eachothers home tracks and now that San Antonio no longer exsist theres even more of a need for a place to race but maybe its not meant to be unless you can respect the veterans of that track... Im not just talking about a certain incident either. I saw a out of town car pound on a THR car serveral different times.

JM,

You are right. He did get his spot back and yes, Garrett was plenty fast. When I wrote that comment I was not refering to everyone from SAS although I know it seemed as if I was. But that was last night. Ive slept since then, and todays a new day. :D

You know.... When a car from out of town comes and races with the "local" guys, I would think you would respect the knowledge and time those guys have put into learning their track and not try to beat your way to the front, oh and call them slllowwww. :lol: I mean if your in a touring series then hey your out of town racing most all of the time anyways, but when you come and race with a bunch of guys who have raced against eachother for years you should respect that. Im sorry, I know people have tried and tried to make things happen where people can race at eachothers home tracks and now that San Antonio no longer exsist theres even more of a need for a place to race but maybe its not meant to be unless you can respect the veterans of that track... Im not just talking about a certain incident either. I saw a out of town car pound on a THR car serveral different times.

What is with all the rough driving this year?

Stan,

Hobby----- 1#25,2#4,3#14

SS-----1#99

TSRS 1#7,#1,3#44

WHY? that is a brand new car!!!!!!!! damn is he workin to hard or what maybe he is getting old or something or maybe he forgot how to drive lol good job GARY not bad for an old man............. but you did make me a liar to you

HOW DID STUMPY DO? and dont no one get mad at me i always call him that and he knows it too

Lack of respect ........... It's getting out of hand. The promoters are going to have to sit down hard on a few folks before it gets any worse..................... or before it gets any better.

Agree with you Budman. There were a couple out there last night thinking they were in the bumper cars at a carnival. I won't give numbers or names but after the races I noted one black car with lots of blue paint on its rear bumper. The great part of that was that the driver of the black car never retaliated when he could have simply because he is a class act. By the way, both cars were former SAS runners so the bumping wasn't only to the THR regulars... The classiest bump last night was in the supers race (and I will name names here) was when Billy Joe New tapped Joe Aramendia unintentionally and had the class to lay back while Joe miracously kept the car from spinning and on the next caution drove up next to Joe and apologized. Now thats how it is meant to be.

Nice meeting you last night Bud.

You will not hear me crying about getting bumped (got some last night from a fellow THR driver). I had a handling issue with my car but I just didn't feel like rolling over like a b@*ch 'cause I was fast enough to keep my spot. Like Chase said we don't all share the same views. I'm glad the SAS cars made the trip and hope more will the next race.

Chase,

My views obviously are shared by more than one person, and it doesnt mean that SAS cars cant run with THR cars. It just means that drivers from both tracks have to get their &^$% together and learn to respect eachother as Budman said. You know why theres no car count? CAUSE people value their stuff and the fact that it cost $500 for a weekend of racing only to be torn up. Also, Ill be honest unless some team puts as much time into their car as you do, yall are light years ahead of what these older street stocks have to offer. You look at your car then go look at ours and its the difference between a "street" stock and a "super" stock. Its like the difference between night and day and to be quite honest with you its not fun anymore. Cause I can remember the days where it was the 2, 3, 36, 73, 99, 91, and probally a few others Ive forgot about that ALL ran close to eachother and actually put on a show. Nobody wants to race to see who gets 2nd, they want to race to win and your car is a true racecar now, theres no room for "street" stocks anymore.... Its either you do your homework and poor lots of money and time into your car or you finish in the back. You guys have done all of the above, and I applaud you for doing that, but our car wont be seeing the track anymore this year. Its just to far behind in the technology department. However I have spent this entire day tearing down the car all the way to just a rolling roll cage with all of the drive train in it, and we will see where we go from there. As far as what happened last night, Im not happy with the comments that were made towards my mom nor am I happy with the comments I made towards the driver of the other car but you dont point at your genitals and tell women to kiss em or whatever... Thats uncalled for no matter if the woman is talking trash herself or not. Theres no need as a man, kid, whatever to talk to women like that. The whole lack of respect on their part was down right uncalled for as was my behavior.

Mudpacker,

If your talking about the incident Im thinking of, Had that guy not pushed up into that certain driver that you say was holding up people then that guy would have had the lane. But it showed in practice the other guy had a bad push so hey why not just use it as a battering ram eh? Another thing, IF you cant use the outside lane what in the hell is the point of racing? You do know there are 2 lanes on the track right? You kinda just have to laugh at the ignorance I guess...

me too cary but i just bought a house in lockhart so i got different priorities now. i will get something done hopefully before the year is out. but going into a season with a new car i want to make sure everything is right so i dont make a fool of myself.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALY GOT HIJACKED................. HEY MICKEY I SWEAR I DIDNT DO IT HA HA HA HA.............AS FAR AS MIRROR DRIVING GOES!!!!!!!! TAKE THE BLASTED THINGS OUT IT IS A SHORT TRACK FOR PETES SAKE YOU DONT FREAKIN NEED'EM I DONT RUN ONE AND WONT RUN ONE AND IF YOU GET PUNTED FOR IT .................WELL SUX TO BE YOU....................HOPE ALL HAD FUN LAST NIGHT I STAYED UP WAY LATER THAN I SHOULD HAVE TO HEAR FINAL RESULTS AND DAMN AM I TIRED

Archived