For the Pro Sedan fans out there!

Randy Larsen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the best randy Only the best .lol pepsi it looks like your still in the car .me when the fire crew got to my car i wasnt there .they past me up going to help me even the ambulance went past me .becuz i was going to put a lump on someones head .

:ph34r: yep, i was still strapped in, that's a track worker stickin his head in there...i told him to get enough guys together and roll it over, i wasn't coming out till it was on it's wheels, and sho enough, they did it..........

heard tell a driver actually was hurt when someone undid his belts and he fell on his head...ouch!

i have pics and video of my wreck . if that driver had waited one more lap he would have past me .some drivers remember his name as scott sullivan . his car was faster .it was my first night to race with the minnie.s 6 laps of the first race of the year .upside down . heck the paint was still wet on the car .new body and all.

randy your car ready .worked on ours for the first time this year today .lol we are going to do some things different this year wont look the same .and we kinda got some fire under our butt .see.ing all the new cars coming out this year and more races at sas .and besides we cant let all the vw.s have all fun. lalo and jessie and .i will and plan on some race are races driveing .scary huh . we plan on going to sas in feb ,to get some seat time .and test and tune . i believe i can get alot more out of the car .or driver who ever that is .at that time .

OT, it did hurt the car. Took me two weeks to fix. A month later the #35 TIDA BUG turned me over on last lap of TROPHY Dash. That car always landed on its wheels, I was back on the track in about 15 minutes after that one.#82 BUG-footed UP & OVER my front end & Jamie in a borrowed RED #53 BUG spun me in front of the field in turn 2 .Ask David Horton about that one, he was VERY upset with me until he saw the video. I JUST LOVE BUGS!!!!! :P:P:P<_<

Archived