For the Pro Sedan fans out there!

Randy Larsen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ABSOLUTLY,I sure do want to see some shots of a racing bug being built!!!!................I am always looking for parts such as fiberglass frontends,do you have some extras???or know where to get some????.......Let me know..........Randy

I am trying to add a picture of good ole Herbie,while he was being built..............................

post-71-1167670347_thumb.jpg

Holy cow Nick,I was able to post a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I guess you can teach a monkey how to fly a rocket :D:D:D ...................Randy

Thats awesome bugin,is there any parts you might be missing,I do have some stuff laying around,and might even take a trip to Corpus if thats where the front ends are.............Randy

another shot..............yeeeeehaaaa this if great, posting pictures..........................

post-71-1167671010_thumb.jpg

Randy:

In answer to your question about the current sales status of the #4 Chevrolet Cobalt and the #33 2005 VW TPS race cars ... my latest information Is that thee two very good, race ready cars, have not yet sold.

I will give their sales marketing a little help with the following contact phone numbers:

#4 - Joshua Tuttle - call 210/378-9022 or 210/326-9270.

#33 - Jamie Garner - call 210/648-4398 or his cell 210/825-8973.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

ABSOLUTLY,I sure do want to see some shots of a racing bug being built!!!!................I am always looking for parts such as fiberglass frontends,do you have some extras???or know where to get some????.......Let me know..........Randy

I am trying to add a picture of good ole Herbie,while he was being built..............................

That car looked good now it looks better. just cant figure WHERE the hell that ugly part of that car belongs to .where does it fit .how do you weld that part on .wait a second here .have to put on my glasses .ouch that hurt .now i know .randy when we get back to racen please put your mask back on .like you the other way .lol whats worst than having to race bugs out of town { Having them in town where i live .}going to have to move now . .................. BUT where too . Neil keep it up help those drivers sell those cars . some good fast cars .

RANDY WHAT ARE THOSE LITTLE PIPE BARS FOR .COMING OUT THE SIDE AT THE BOTTOM . IS THAT IN THE RULES .IS IT FOR YOUR CREW TO STAND ON WHEN YOU WIN ..ARE THEY A SECRET YOU FORGOT TO HIDE . AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST .COULD YOU MAKE ME SOME SO.S I CAN DO CHIN UPS .THANKS .

Those little chin up bars you refer to on the side of my bug do three things...number 1- they attach the side jack points to the main roll cage so I can lift the side of the car(it sits so low a jack wont roll under it)..........number 2- they give me an attachment point for the running boards that come on a stock bug and a crew riding spot.............number 3- they keep all the other nuckle-head drivers from removing my sponsor decals :D ...................dont you be looking at all my hidden secrets.I wouldnt want ya'll to get any faster..........................Randy

Those little chin up bars you refer to on the side of my bug do three things...number 1- they attach the side jack points to the main roll cage so I can lift the side of the car(it sits so low a jack wont roll under it)..........number 2- they give me an attachment point for the running boards that come on a stock bug and a crew riding spot.............number 3- they keep all the other nuckle-head drivers from removing my sponsor decals :D ...................dont you be looking at all my hidden secrets.I wouldnt want ya'll to get any faster..........................Randy

OT, don't believe him.... they house the oil slick nozzles that randy sprays other cars with!

Thanks Neil,I hope someone buys these cars and comes to race with us,I have even considered the #4 chevy due to the fact its a great car and I have driven that car back when it was a chevette :blink: ...........maybe a good return on the income taxes might be enough....................

Dang it Mark,now the truth is out and I suppose any sliding on the track and mt chin up bars will be looked at :D ...........................Randy

Thanks bugin2race,My car runs fairly good, but needs alot in the handling department,and I do have a few tricks up my sleeve that I should be able to finish by our first race March 3rd

randy, i know it wouldn't work in oval track, but do you remember how Dante had his drag bug set up? more specfically the front end. remember how it folded/tucked up when he would leave the tree... hey, i found some of the pictures from my '77 Bug. also found one of my '70 Bug w/50's all the way around. and one of my '67 Squareback. that one Art painted Grabber Blue and did the custom dashboard out of spray foam... at one point I thought I might buy my '77 back, but never went back to talk to them.....

OT, don't believe him.... they house the oil slick nozzles that randy sprays other cars with!

.lol i didnt think it was his fire ex bottles . i have one on our car in the back for water .and for you randy .ill let jessie know you told me that was to keep knuckleheads from doing any funny stuff with your stickers .do you know what that means .BULLS EYES .

secrets huh . i didnt see nuttin . what ever they are hasent helped yet unless you have a dwarf hiding buy your foot .this year to push the gas down . sand bagger . randy i hope you and someother bugs win this year .time is coming .id. say you deserve it .good luck this year my friend .isnt it just dandy that we race different makes of cars and get along this way .not many classes can say that .if you was to put it from 1 to 10. they would need more numbers .it wouldnt be fare just to have us at 10 .Something else what the heck has happend to lloyld . is this his way of not slipping the secrets out on his yota .

Bugin. this is the way i look at it .you take the time and money to build a car .whether its fast slow good looking ugly .and you put forth the effort to make races and dont go out and think your the only one on the track and dont have a screw them attitude .say your sorry when things happen that maybe your fault .listen to others that have raced and learn . YOU will get all the thata boys .pats on the back .help when you need . then and only then you.ll be a true racer .and will get the respect you deserve . we all lost one of those kind of racers this last week Larry kraus . Good luck with your racen .have fun . alot of us sometimes forget it suppose to be fun . Remember you now have some friends . me ..randy and all others .

Here is a picture of the dirt tack bug I raced up north of Houston,this car actually was built by Pepsiblue and is the same car he is reconstructing to race in the Pro Sedans in 2007...............a big Thanks goes out to him as his race bug carried me to my first win in an aircooled car on the dirt,I just steered it and it did the rest(Thanks Bill !!!).......................

I still have yet to win one on the asphalt................Randypost-71-1167708466_thumb.jpg

its comeing randy just slow down alittle you will go faster .your getting close

Randy jessie and i talked aboult your little side pipes .. you should market them .now for some news .we are going to do some changes .on the shark .it wont be the shark .this year .black and maybe green ..we want to make it atliest look faster than it is .and be hard to find at night .if you buggers are going to sneak up on us with numbers .we may aswell make it hard to see us .that big hood scoop is gone .where goin to add my new bug catcher .

Been there done that . pep what i think happend to you was the ford driver could not tell which way you were going . i was in a ford and a ford hit me and i went up the wall and and the outcome looks like yours .i was the leader . but lets not let that happen .deal .besides i dont want randy to see to much of our car .you know those little secrets under there .so randy we three are part of the upside down team .anyone else wants to join this team has to earn it .and there is only one way you can do it .and no cheating . you have to do it at spead .

Archived