For the Pro Sedan fans out there!

Randy Larsen

Allright,where is everyone,how are the winter projects coming,I spoke to pepsiblue and his bug is coming right along :ph34r: ,I took a ride to his new shop in Baytown and it sure was nice, and the bug chassis is awesome,I will probably be trying to get there real soon to give him a hand in getting the car ready for March 3rd,Do not worry TPS 55 and 56,I will be starting on the motors real soon(around Jan.),and again,Loyd,Thank You for the Team hat,Maybe someday I will get some fan goodies to give out at the races......................Randy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my car is done. Minus the motor...lol, and the fenders, and the transaxle, and a little paint. But other than that im ready.The # 56 now has a tunnel and we are working on fuel cell and switches and all the little things. How's herbie coming along?

The car still has a busted nose,I have been collecting parts and peices to build a new one peice front end and have alot of work to do,but I think I will get ya'lls cars running first so there are no excuses why all the aircooleds dont show up,That includes you Lanny Young(#18 karmann ghia)...............I want a show of aircooleds that will make the old aircooled dinosaur fans swell up with pride,and cheer us on...........

I will be adding this incentive for the 2007 season,The first aircooled car to win a (Feature Race) in the Pro Sedan Series in 2007 will recieve two(2) new hoosier slicks from Larsen Aircooled Thunder Racing Engines,I will be contacting Neil about this in the next day or so.................so there you go aircoolers,its time to bring it :D .......Randy #53

The car still has a busted nose,I have been collecting parts and peices to build a new one peice front end and have alot of work to do,but I think I will get ya'lls cars running first so there are no excuses why all the aircooleds dont show up,That includes you Lanny Young(#18 karmann ghia)...............I want a show of aircooleds that will make the old aircooled dinosaur fans swell up with pride,and cheer us on...........

I will be adding this incentive for the 2007 season,The first aircooled car to win a (Feature Race) in the Pro Sedan Series in 2007 will recieve two(2) new hoosier slicks from Larsen Aircooled Thunder Racing Engines,I will be contacting Neil about this in the next day or so.................so there you go aircoolers,its time to bring it :D .......Randy #53

{ Larsen Aircooled Thunder Racing ENGINES } there GOES THE NABORHOOD. { LATRE .} I THOUGHT IT WAS HERBI TYPE ENGINES . so randy you saying you.ll give out two tires for an air cooled win .on the last lap we could shut off our motor and coast in . would that pass as air cooled .you know air flowing free.ly through our radiator .wha la air cooled .and i have been lazy this off season .only got around to pulling broken and bent pieces off .thats it .

so Oltimer,you like the new name for my race motors that I build?......When the new season begins in 07' I will be making some decals for the cars running engines built by me,and some decals showing that they are members of the Aircooled Secret Society(A.S.S.) :ph34r: .......................you know what really amazes me,is that I thought the vw bugs and ghias were going away,I knew the #78 was always going to be there and that car deserves to be a museum peice somewhere!!!................but to see the aircooleds making a comeback is awesome,I never thought I would see anyone building new vw bugs to race with but that just goes to show you that "What goes around,comes around"......................O.K. let the fun comments begin!........Randy #53

Hey guys,

why change what ain't broke.

i thought they were called "Porch" motors? shrug.gif

Porch motors were not going to work out .. I heard the porch had broken wood . Mini 9 EYE was thinking the same on that deal See we think alike .[Not Good ]but as it is the case we need to team up and come up with a salution on how to exterminate the bugs .Those things have figured out how to hybernate long enough for us to almost forget they were even built . and now there BBBBBAAAACCCCKKK . .and randy as for bump draft . you have to be fast enough just to be where we could bump draft .we will not slow down that much in order to do so .ouch.

Oldtimer, Remember these things are relate to the cockroach. The most durable living thing on the planet. Heat, cold, radiation - heck we even had someone put one in a vacuum chamber and pump all the air out. Let the system back up a few minutes later and out walks the roach!

You can stomp on a few of them but there is always a couple more lurking in the dark...

Oldtimer, Remember these things are relate to the cockroach. The most durable living thing on the planet. Heat, cold, radiation - heck we even had someone put one in a vacuum chamber and pump all the air out. Let the system back up a few minutes later and out walks the roach!

You can stomp on a few of them but there is always a couple more lurking in the dark...

IM all bug,ed out over what you said lol .i guess that means we cant beat em join em . NOT . i suppose you could say mike.s the queen of the bug population . he has kept one alive for years .im kind of worried about you too crew .. you are up late .only crickets stay out that late .

We finished the season with 3 complete racecars! No blown motors to fix, no body work to fix. I have so much time on my hands that I started building a new car. Top Secret...can't say much about it yet. No driver yet. I am in Colorado checking out the winter racing league here. It' all down hill racing, no walls, no all involved rule, no tech inspecter, no left side weight rule, no min. or max. weight, no rollbar, no steering wheel, NO BRAKES,...all speed. I am the fastest guy on the mountain (in my age group) Be back next week to work on the new car. Oh, we do have 3 big sponsers, Visa, Mastercard & Amex.

I think you guys are all wrong,he is pulling your leg on this one.He has a fondness for Fiats,if truth be known one of his engines is not a purebred VW. But if it is his old X1/9 Fiat it will only go 9 or 10 miles at a time. :lol: He knows the story.Whatever happened to pipsqueek? I haven't seen him on here in a while.

Archived