Donnie Moore STASHES TPS

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allright,here is the report from Larsen Aircooled Racing Engines garage:the new powerplant is finally shortblocked :ph34r: ,all parts are ready to be reinstalled,I will need some minor machine work on the heads,so I am planning to try to have the engine together and fired by this weekend,then just some minor adjustments to the cars weight (add 120lbs)and suspension.I am hoping to have a day or two before the race to relax and sort my tools and equipment....................so to answer your question,I "will" be there and am hoping for a good solid run without any wreckage....so in the words of Mills Lane,("LETS GET IT ON").............................Randy

Allright,here is the report from Larsen Aircooled Racing Engines garage:the new powerplant is finally shortblocked :ph34r: ,all parts are ready to be reinstalled,I will need some minor machine work on the heads,so I am planning to try to have the engine together and fired by this weekend,then just some minor adjustments to the cars weight (add 120lbs)and suspension.I am hoping to have a day or two before the race to relax and sort my tools and equipment....................so to answer your question,I "will" be there and am hoping for a good solid run without any wreckage....so in the words of Mills Lane,("LETS GET IT ON").............................Randy

Alright, finally. :D

you know your not going to be the number one bugger when randy gets back adam .so seeing randy has a secret thats makeing him add 120 pounds .you should get a long chain and hook on to him .so in the turns you can slingshot past us .hmmmm just might work .kind of like water skieing .i mean randy calls us water squirters. right :D

you know your not going to be the number one bugger when randy gets back adam .so seeing randy has a secret thats makeing him add 120 pounds .you should get a long chain and hook on to him .so in the turns you can slingshot past us .hmmmm just might work .kind of like water skieing .i mean randy calls us water squirters. right :D

Good idea. Thanks, lol. I'll remember that, lol.

Your on Lalo,I will bring some meat for the toolbox grill,and Thanks for all the cooking you do,sure makes for a great meal after the race.................Oldtimer are you ready???........12 days left,the last race of the year,$1000.00 to win............. and then what are we gonna do............Alright somebody let the cat out of the bag,WHO BOUGHT LANNYS #18 BUG :ph34r: ????????????????????.............Randy

Archived