Donnie Moore STASHES TPS

Well, it was a respect deal. From what I heard, Jack was trying to pass the 50 on the inside, and was continuously bumping him, until Rick finally told him "enough." No one deserves to have their car destroyed like the 2 was, but at the same time, he brought it on himself. I'd have probably given Jack a nice bump to say "I didn't like that" if it were me. But I wouldn't outright wreck him. Example, on the last restart, Lloyd was behind me after his wreck, and once we got past the cone, I dropped way inside to let him pass because I have a lot of respect for him. However, I may not be so nice to Jack in that situation. I have to give Bryce kudos, though, for racing clean. And Tom, that was too cool in qualifying. Losing it and still having a faster second lap.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never saw the 2 car hitting all over the 50 I may be wrong but I could see the race very clear. The only thing he did wrong was try to pass at the bottom. I have nevr race SAS but I can look at the track and as a driver I dont think thats a track to even try and pass on the bottom. But Jack didnt not do anything to deserve that I think it was done for what happen between him and 27. Now if it was bryce he would probably do that on purpose. I have raced him at CC and he tryed taking me up to the wall but he got spun for that one and got sent to the back. Im the same kinda of driver that if you hit me then you better be expecting it back cause i will get you back for sure.

I think 2 of the drivers involved talked it out as best that it could be at the moment. Adam don't let things like this get to you. You did a good job,it is best to be patient like you said and it will come to you. Good run to 5th place forward and especially 66,wish I could have ran with you your car was running good,also thanks to the #3 driver,trying to catch him torwards the end of the race lit the fire again and was fun,he is a good driver. What started out to be a pain in the rear day turned out to be fun again.Hope the car will be cooled down for THR with a different radiator,and next year the good engine will be in it.

I figure I'll put my two cents in on the Dishman wreck. He had it coming. God won't let you go too long, before he says "alright that's it". This ain't Days of Thunder, Jack, this is real life. Tom Cruise didn't have to pay for car damage, those of us in the real world do. That would also include yourself. I don't know what you drink or how much of it, but both wrecks could've been avoided if you had've thought it through. This is my, what, 6th or 7th start. And I've already learned to sit back and watch for whoever I'm trying to pass to open up a hole. Pretty sad when I can do that, yet a man who's been racing longer than me just blindly races around the track. There's my two cents.

Normally it takes a year or two of racing to develop this kind of "He Had It Comming" Attitude. Not just 6 or 7 races.

Hope you're allright Jack, Let me know if you need some help.

Mike

I am just glad that the drivers involved in the accidents walked away. From what I saw on tape, it could have been much worse. Congrats to the 70 team on another win !!

Mike, had fun those few laps until my oil pressure started going away. Most fun I've had in a long time !!!

Hey Lanny... It was fun running with you too, If you need any of your oil back, I can probably get you a quart or two off the windshield of my racecar!

Funny how Ford 12 in one post blasts the 50 car for hitting back, but later posts that he would do the same thing.

I think Lalo could have won that $1000 if there had been a few more laps. After the race I heard him tell Donny he could have some BBQ for just a thousand dollars!

And thanks to John Wasek #74 for giving me one of his spare heads so we can make the THR race. ( he wouldn't give me the head off his motor even tho I tried)

Stang I don't care what car he drives as long as he plays by the rules !!! No one has more reason to not like the Dishmans than me and the other Ford guys that made us strip our motors for no reason by protesting in CC !!! But I never brought it to the track !!! If you had been watching me race him for 16 laps you would have realized he was out of control and every time I got next to him he cut me off !!! All I had to do was touch him on one of his wild exits off 2 or 4 and he was gone !!! I had I much faster car but waited untill I could pass him clean,no touch !!! He was beat and he would not give !!! The lap car was moving down,I don't know who it was but it was a white car,so I had no need to move up !!! Jack is a blocker and a rough driver in my opion and others he has wrecked will tell you the same !!! Notice when the Dishmans are not running how clean the racing is and the respect that other drivers give each other !!! That is Racing !!! Jeff Burton and Mat Kenseth at Dover is how it is done,give and take and racing hard,on the edge !!!I think Jack's ego gets in the way of his driving and to have a 1600cc VW or a 2000cc BMW beat him was more than he could stand even though his car was not up to the task of beating them !!! I don't believe in retaliation and have never done it,I can't afford it for one thing but it never gets you anyware but to the back!!! 2 wrongs never make it right !!! We were having a great race and Jack ruined that not me,in my opion !!! I have never met a racer that thought he caused a wreck either,so I guess I fit into that as well !!! But I do know that if jack had used his head and not his foot we both would have had a great finish and 2 cars to race at Kyle !!!My only other sugestion to you would be to buy my race car and start running up front and see what it is like to have a car that can win on given Sat. Night !!! It is not the fastest,its not the best looking but it is the winingest,2 championships !!!!! Have a great race at Kyle and good luck !!!!

I read the second post that said the VW's get "FAVORTISM" He needs to read the results ....5 out of the top 7 cars were fords and the car that took the pole was a ford.... Oh well some people go through life with blinders on. I want to reiterate that Neil has done a great job of keeping the field close!!!

About the 2 car.... I for one will not miss him or his son!

John Walsh

I figure I'll put my two cents in on the Dishman wreck. He had it coming. God won't let you go too long, before he says "alright that's it". This ain't Days of Thunder, Jack, this is real life. Tom Cruise didn't have to pay for car damage, those of us in the real world do. That would also include yourself. I don't know what you drink or how much of it, but both wrecks could've been avoided if you had've thought it through. This is my, what, 6th or 7th start. And I've already learned to sit back and watch for whoever I'm trying to pass to open up a hole. Pretty sad when I can do that, yet a man who's been racing longer than me just blindly races around the track. There's my two cents.

Normally it takes a year or two of racing to develop this kind of "He Had It Comming" Attitude. Not just 6 or 7 races.

Hope you're allright Jack, Let me know if you need some help.

Mike

Yeah, but I've heard all year about his and his son's antics. Even though I have 7 starts, I've been at all the TPS races this year.

Stang I don't care what car he drives as long as he plays by the rules !!! No one has more reason to not like the Dishmans than me and the other Ford guys that made us strip our motors for no reason by protesting in CC !!! But I never brought it to the track !!! If you had been watching me race him for 16 laps you would have realized he was out of control and every time I got next to him he cut me off !!! All I had to do was touch him on one of his wild exits off 2 or 4 and he was gone !!! I had I much faster car but waited untill I could pass him clean,no touch !!! He was beat and he would not give !!! The lap car was moving down,I don't know who it was but it was a white car,so I had no need to move up !!! Jack is a blocker and a rough driver in my opion and others he has wrecked will tell you the same !!! Notice when the Dishmans are not running how clean the racing is and the respect that other drivers give each other !!! That is Racing !!! Jeff Burton and Mat Kenseth at Dover is how it is done,give and take and racing hard,on the edge !!!I think Jack's ego gets in the way of his driving and to have a 1600cc VW or a 2000cc BMW beat him was more than he could stand even though his car was not up to the task of beating them !!! I don't believe in retaliation and have never done it,I can't afford it for one thing but it never gets you anyware but to the back!!! 2 wrongs never make it right !!! We were having a great race and Jack ruined that not me,in my opion !!! I have never met a racer that thought he caused a wreck either,so I guess I fit into that as well !!! But I do know that if jack had used his head and not his foot we both would have had a great finish and 2 cars to race at Kyle !!!My only other sugestion to you would be to buy my race car and start running up front and see what it is like to have a car that can win on given Sat. Night !!! It is not the fastest,its not the best looking but it is the winingest,2 championships !!!!! Have a great race at Kyle and good luck !!!!

However, notice also that when the Dishmans aren't racing Speedzone is a bit dry(at least the TPS posts). Yet when they come out there's always something to talk about until the next race, lol.

Adam... Congrats on an excellent finish. Well done B)

Thanks Lanny, and all the others who've given me kudos. Everyone did good (well, almost everyone). I saw some smoke coming from your car, but I couldn't tell if you had a tire rub or if it was that oil leak you talked about in a previous post.

If you wanna runs us bring your crap I meen cars to STS and try some real racin.

You know what, I think I might take you up on that if Mike lets me. I think he mentioned something about running that car on dirt in the past. And I think I'd already be used to racing like that, since I've been saving my car from spinning out all season. But I'm with John, what's with the sore feelings towards the VWs and the lone BMW? Oh, and to one of your previous posts, the only reason I pass on the outside at SAS is cause it's the open line, same with THR. No one runs up there, so as long as the leaders aren't behind me, that's where I go.

I have raced in TPS 2 time in C.C ..................Q on the pole and finished 2nd and was on 70 Rear bumber the whole race and you can ask anyone about that race and then there SAS octoberfast in i Q 5th and finished 2nd right with #27 and nothing aginst VW thats just how it appers sometimes...and i never said anythang about special treatment

well all you have to do is look at mine and the adam's (78) finishes not the best in the world(no offense adam) i sure havent won any races but i know donnie has and it doesnt make me mad it just makes me work harder on my car and try to bet him and it seems like he has his stuff together so i have nothing but good things to say about donnie.

Myabe not all the VWs get what they want but from what I hear most do. Just like the whole FORD running a plate thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard about a mini stock class. What about that 70 car. Not takin nothin away form him but your cant tell me that car is just fast becasue it handles good. That car has a motor in it and bet it dont have to run a plate now does it. And I bet its probably lighter than any of those FORDS out there. :)

Archived