Donnie Moore STASHES TPS

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
randy got the bug running yet i know you.ll be fast we need a rwd to win this year .cant let fwd have all the fun .the more fast rwd we have the better the chance .not wishing you bad luck lloyd .

I hear ya OT - But I am hoping the Honda takes the checkers first at the Spectacular again this year, so that would make it a FWD sweep this year.

NOW NEXT YEAR, I predict the majority of wins to be by RWD's :ph34r:

HE IS TALKING ABOUT HIS TOYOTA L.O.L 55 I WILL BRING THE PIT & MY WIFE IS MAKING SOME HUB CAP TORTIAS FOR TPS & CREWS

ill bring some sledge hammer tindered beef .knight blade will bring choped beef . hart with rice .adam will bring bug gravey . randy can bring beatle juice . 22 could bring his new probe to check everything is correct .dishmans could bring the dishes .o they wont be there i guess es.. poorboy can bring himself sence he cant afford it .oh and number 1 crew can serve seeing he cant handle anything else . ouch .he .s going to get me for that one .owell .

So what am i going to bring????

well i figured .seeing you could only drive 55 .so you was going to miss all the food .but i dont want to hurt your pride .so here it is for you . you can bring a broom and mop to clean up the slop .and we.ll have some scrap left over for the cats that help you on your car .

in response to your post ford 12 donnie is running a 1648 cc motor and in my car i am running an1835 and i cant touch him he just has it hooked up

side by side donnie can pull us .he has alot of motor as do we .but we have alot more restrictions on us .now we give up almost seven hundred pounds to him .next year i like to have that restrictor pulled off .there was a time for it but over the last couple of years with the strokers they have now .that restrictor is hurting us on piston s really hard to keep that motor tuned to keep it from hurting its self .and i am not just picking on don .its just what i fill .as of now our local tracks have no motor rule per say there is a carb rule .there is no left side rule that i can see .unless i missed it . i can see a restrictor at sas .but no where else .jmo. and im not trying to start crap so dont go that way please .they race fuel injected and i have to admit iwas against that but so for it is purty even .

Here is the latest on my new secret powerplant :ph34r: ......The pistons will not fit into the block,it seems that the factory monkey that runs the boring machine did not bore the holes far enough for piston clearance on a stroker motor :ph34r: ,so the engine is apart again and tearing it apart ruined all of my racing gaskets,so guess who gets to pay for everything.....me.......I dont know who has the "Herbie VooDoo Doll" but stop sticking pins in it,or I aint gonna get it finished ...................irritated,Randy

Here is the latest on my new secret powerplant :ph34r: ......The pistons will not fit into the block,it seems that the factory monkey that runs the boring machine did not bore the holes far enough for piston clearance on a stroker motor :ph34r: ,so the engine is apart again and tearing it apart ruined all of my racing gaskets,so guess who gets to pay for everything.....me.......I dont know who has the "Herbie VooDoo Doll" but stop sticking pins in it,or I aint gonna get it finished ...................irritated,Randy

sorry tohear that been there .and i promis it is not me .i had plans on rideing with you .then again havent got our car ready either .so someone may have the voo doo pins at us to .but i will call the water spitters and see if i can get an investagation going to catch that numb skull who maybe doing it to you . it might be the gost of the red jag from the first herbie movie .comeing back to make your life hell .. well anyway we are pulling for you .good luck . ps the last stroker vw bug motor i ran against was very very fast .so we have somemore work cut out for us when you do get that thing running . scary .think aboult this what month is this .

Archived