Donnie Moore STASHES TPS

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

randy i would never lie to you well maybe a little one .but they do have adapter to hook up a 2000 pinto motor to it .esslinger sells them .and kenny .an old friend had one and that car was fast .wont win any round track races but would win a wheelie contest . :D owell give me credit for trying .

I was in the stands for the whole nights. I left right as the trucks started racing. Thats why I was on here talkin about the race.

IN THE STANDS???? YOU DRIVE ALL THE WAY FROM CC, AND DIDN"T SIT WITH YOUR FELLOW MINI STOCK RACERS IN THE PITS?????

:blink:

Oh yeah, the beer was sold in the stands, not the pits... nevermind...LOL... ;)

Allright Nick,spill the beans,this is a famous car and I want to make sure its in the right hands..................Oldtimer NOOO WAYYY,PINTO MOTOR IN A BUG,that would be like putting a nissan motor in a mustang,or a toyota motor in a chevy..................Randy

OK - I will tell you Randy - Remember my challenge to Terry D before OktoberFast? Since he showed he loved death-defying challenges, I suggested he get a car and come race a TPS race with us for the challenge to top all others.

My guess is that Terry D was finally told about , so he bought it so could come and and race with us!!

Knowing how he is one to take a challange to the next level, and just racing with us wasn't enough, he wanted a real challenge - So he bought a Bug!! :P

:o

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

he was skeerd .that someone may offer him a car to drive and didnt want to show anyone he was skeerd .beer after the races .well to bad they missed lalos food .once you eat at lalos .you wont go race anywhere else .youll just follow him . :D we dont go to race tim .we go to eat .raceing is desert .isnt nothing like tool box boogy .lalo should patten that .lol headlines race track full of fans for lalos toolbox boogy. the race tracks should work out a deal with him . :lol::lol:

Hey Loyd,I did see Fast and Furious 3 and thats why I said a nissan motor in a mustang(the ultimate wrong)..................Long live the Aircooled Thunder!!!..........Randy :ph34r:

I don't know Randy. With the new powerplant, he was able to get that car all the way down the Mountain without having to stop and adjust the points or make repairs even once!! LOL

AH HA.........Come clean Adam did you buy this ride,and if you did will it be ready for Thunderhill........Randy

Hate to burst your bubble Randy and John, but no, I didn't buy Lanny's bug. 1) I don't have the $$$, and 2) I'm already commited to the 78 next year also (and possibly, hopefully a truck). However, when we were at SAS, a few guys came over to my pit and started asking me about the 78. They were a part of one of the VW clubs in the area, and one of'em mentioned wanting to race in our series. I told him that Lanny was selling his old bug, so maybe that's who bought it. I know they work with Jody Stuart on his Road Runner.

Hey Loyd,I did see Fast and Furious 3 and thats why I said a nissan motor in a mustang(the ultimate wrong)..................Long live the Aircooled Thunder!!!..........Randy :ph34r:

I don't know Randy. With the new powerplant, he was able to get that car all the way down the Mountain without having to stop and adjust the points or make repairs even once!! LOL

even without an oil leak .thats amazeing .

new powerplant where did they build one .oh you were talking aboult randy im sorry .what did he do .put a onan 12 horse power motor on good gas mileage . but not much torqe .well anyway thats more power than he has had lately .bring it on .

John,I dont know what picks list you are looking at but maybe you should revue the list I have for the winners at Thunderhill again :ph34r: .......It seems as there is alot of mysterys being covered up right now...........interesting very interesting............Randy :ph34r:

where did you place us .first .thanks .

Archived