Feedback for SAS/USRA

abrungot

........................ hey, I was there when TD decided to call the show & trust me he was torn up about it. He must have made 20 phone calls to different people about what he should do, he was watching the radar (and had ohers watching it as well), and he made the best choice he could have given the information he had. <shrug> We all know how south Texas weather is, unpredictable. So rather than taking a chance of having everybody pull to the track and then possiblly having to call the show @ 4 or 5 pm, he called it early............and some people think TD only thinks about himself? No, he was thinking about all of us yesterday. I know we didn't get the rain that was expected, but it sure made for some good family time outside w/ the kid :) just my 2 cents, hope it stays posted :ph34r:

Jr

maybe he should have let them race, that way they would be on here complaining about having to tow their haulers out of the mud........hahaha.........either way it is a lose lose situation, and i sure as hell wouldn't want to be the one in charge having to call it off........there will be other weekends and other races, crying about not racing isnt going to change anything........just move on and start preparing for the next race........

I think if I'm Matt or Terry, I would resent the implication that my $1000 is worth less than someone else's $1000 just because I have 200 or 500 0r 750 of them. That doesn't make M & T's $1000 worth less. It just means that they are doing it 200 or 500 or 750 times. Matt's and Terry's $1000 is just as valuable and just as hard to come by as the racer's $1000 is. I can understand why Matt is frustrated. He sees Terry dumping money, time, heart and soul into this place and all he gets is a bunch of armchair promoters telling him he is doing this wrong or that wrong or they don't care how much he is spending. Well, I've been on here for over 2 years now and I seem to remember an awful lot of complaining from drivers and fans that they wanted to know more about what's being done to improve the local racing scene. So now that you're being told, you say, I don't care what you spent. Whatever. Hopefully you get this local mess turned around before you get fed up with all the whinin, b----in, and moanin. Good job and good luck. Hey Matt, I might could use that D-8 a time or two. LOL

Flyin Aces- He was just helpin 'em over the fence. :lol:

I think if I'm Matt or Terry, I would resent the implication that my $1000 is worth less than someone else's $1000 just because I have 200 or 500 0r 750 of them. That doesn't make M & T's $1000 worth less. It just means that they are doing it 200 or 500 or 750 times. Matt's and Terry's $1000 is just as valuable and just as hard to come by as the racer's $1000 is. I can understand why Matt is frustrated. He sees Terry dumping money, time, heart and soul into this place and all he gets is a bunch of armchair promoters telling him he is doing this wrong or that wrong or they don't care how much he is spending. Well, I've been on here for over 2 years now and I seem to remember an awful lot of complaining from drivers and fans that they wanted to know more about what's being done to improve the local racing scene. So now that you're being told, you say, I don't care what you spent. Whatever. Hopefully you get this local mess turned around before you get fed up with all the whinin, b----in, and moanin. Good job and good luck. Hey Matt, I might could use that D-8 a time or two. LOL

Flyin Aces- He was just helpin 'em over the fence. :lol:

amen

Think telling the racing community about the advertising being done is great. The detail could be more specfic then and where. The local racing supporter could help the unraced local community member by inviting him/her to a race. That is a win/win situation for the promoter and racer alike.

Rome was not built in a day.

Success only come before work in the dictionary.

Alamomike

Archived