Damn Rusty

Then there's Kyle Busch. He was a total hothead.

He needs somebody to kick his ass. Casey Mears got loose and spun into Busch, but he didn't have any intention of hitting him. Then Busch came out there and slung part of his HANS at Mears.

If I had been there I'd have stopped, backed up and got out of the car, and smacked Busch's face off. Then I would have gotten back in the car and took off.

That was a ridiculous and embarrassing move. Seriously though, the problem is he keeps doing this stuff. You would think he would learn, but he just keeps doing it. I don't like it when somebody disrespects the sport, and that's what he's doing right now.

And it's all because he got mad.

Rusty Wallace on ESPN.com

that what they say about ole boomhower.........they say he is a real arrogant ass........i guess thats what happens when everything gets handed to you in life.........busch is a talented driver, and i do like the fact that he has personality, like tony stewart and is not a cookie cutter driver, but he was really out of line on sunday...........mears was along for the ride, and it was a racing deal........

IF i remember correct rusty was at sas a few years back when my wife scored there and he was asked a favor and said something like i wont waist my time at this track i will ask her what it was .but she told me he was rude aboult it .

My lack of respect for Rusty Wallace started long before most on this board were racers, but I agree with his statement about little Busch.

I agree more, though, with 44SS about Rusty's whiny-a$$ kid. Having seen him at the Snowball, Steven is just a chip off the old block.

This is what happens when there are rules about behavior with penalties and fines, guys break 'em. They'll take the 25 points and $25,000 BUT when there's drivers like Jimmy Spencer guys like Busch decide to change their attitude or at least keep their mouth shut.

all that is true about Wallace. BUT, he is right about K. Busch. Some body should have kicked his booty. Then this clown has a chance to apologize on TV and doesn't.

This my friends is the future of NASCAR but it does make for great ratings.

Jimmie Spencer did it best... You would have thought Kurt Busch would have learned to keep his mouth shut...

Let's see: 1) Smarts off to Jimmie Spencer. 2) Smarts off to Maricopa Deputy. " You don't Know Who I Am!!!!" More like he didn't care!. 3) Throws bottle of water at Nascar Official.

I'll look for more...

Freedom of speech is one thing, making yourself and your sponsors look like a horses arse is "PRICELESS"

Gosh....where should I start.

I should at least say that I like Kyle alot more than I like Kurt.

They are both ugly, but I don't get that -I'm better than everyone else- feeling from Kyle.

Lets face it those Dudes can drive, but what a marketing nightmare...Ugly, Rude, and Childish<----is that spelled right?

I love to Hate the Busch Brothers.

Now honestly I have to say that most of my dis-like for them comes from Jealousy.

I love to Hate the Busch Brothers.

And there are those who love to love the hated, just like in Football, Baseball... you name it. That's were a lot of the Stewart and Gordon and... fans come from.

Talk about marketing genius.

Just like in wrastlin there is always a heel and its funny but there are folks out there that like the bad boy attitude... Sometimes it works sometimes it makes them look like well you know... You can almost use that analogy all over including these boards... lol

Archived