Kevin Suberg

Dot

My condolences go out to Dot & Richard. While I can't imagine what it's like to lose a precious child like Kevin, I can believe what a joy and a blessing he must have been to you. You can rest assured he is at peace now. I am sure all of us would like to help out in some way. If an address could be posted where we could send a donation to help, I would certainly like to do so.

I was one that never had the chance to meet Kevin but I sat behind my computer and read this young mans incredible story and was truly touched and inspired by how someone can be so strong and have the ability to pull a racing comunity together the way that he did. Kevin and the Suberg family you are in my prayers and God bless you.

Jason & Jamie Ray

I was so blessed to meet Kevin. He inspired me to race against cancer this year. My fight against this dreadful disease will continue. My deepest sympathies go out to the Suberg family and those that feel the loss of this wonderful young man.

Mona Turner

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

We lost our little hero, what an incredible family. God be with each of you our hearts are so heavy for you. We know where Kevin is at and we pray for your strength, he could not have asked for two better parents.

Sincerely,

H & Mary Ann Naumann

Thank you everyone.

Someone posted about needing a address

4411 Gardendale Apt 15D

San Antonio TX 78240

I will be posting over the weekend of service info

Here is a short:

The Celebration of his life service will be held on Thursday, May 25, 2006 at the St. Francis Episcopal

4242 Bluemel Rd., San Antonio at 4:30.

Will post more info though.

http://users.stic.net/rsuberg

Richard & Dorothy

Angle Kevin

Rest in peace little guy, a year ago at the Daytona watch party when he was givin his Jeff Gordon computer and the smile and joy on this little guys face was priceless, everyone is put on the planet for some reason or another and it was obvious Kevin was here to inspire all of us and to let us know that no matter what life brings you keep your head high and be strong, God be with his parents at there time of loss. :(:(:(

Michael and Kathie Thorman

Dorothy & Richard,

The loss of Kevin broke my heart but his smile will forever live with me. We were all blessed to have met Kevin and to have had the opportunity to be part of his life.

Within the last few years we all know Kevin had some dreams come true within the racining community and it was a pleasure knowing him. I know he is smiling up in heaven beacause after all he now has the best seat in the house on Saturday night.

GOD BLESS YOU,

Kelly Earnhardt

I did not know kevin i would have loved to have met him .you have given him the greattest gift of life he could have asked for . .you alould him to share his life with everyone . be prould .

GOD BLESS YOU

Archived