Kevin Suberg

Dot

5/11/06 @ 10pm. Kevin claimed this checkered Flag today at 5:45pm. With friends and family around.

He is at peace now and not in any pain.

Service info will be posted at a later time.

My thougths and prayers are with you Dot... May he rest in peace... See U on the other Side Kevin

For those of you that did not know Kevin personally, not unlike myself, his struggle marked the epic journey in a child’s life that no one could ignore. I found myself intrigued with the gratitude of friends and family.

I have sat in front of my computer countless times rereading what was a strong young man who was befriended by the racing community at large. His mother took the time and effort to keep us all informed when it was most hard on her, I’m sure. For that I am thankful.

Kevin hold your head up high knowing that you made the most out of the hand you were dealt.

Thanks for the inspiration,

Ryan Goodlett

My most sincere condolences go out to you and your family. I never did meet Kevin, but did see him once at a distance and from every thing I've heard on here, he was one strong wonderful kid who loved racing. He seemed to bring a lot of racing community together. I hope there is a yearly racing event named after him, God bless you Kevin, rest in peace.

Josh

God bless Kevin and his family....

And, we in the race world were blessed to get to know Kevin and his family...

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Subergs...

The Suberg family will be in our thoughts and prayers. I never had the opportunity to meet Kevin, but I had always wanted to. He was such an inspiration to me and to so many others. It is people like Kevin and his family that really make a difference in people's lives and shows what matters most. Rest In Peace, Kevin.. and may God be with your family.

The Tschoerner Family

We never seem to know the right words to say, but I think the Subergs know how much we thought of them.

To Dorothy and Richard,

Thank you for sharing Kevin with us the past few years.

He has taught all of us very valuable lessons, and we are all better people for having known him.

Kevin will not be forgotten.

Tom

That little man has put up such a fight since i met him at the 500 watch party last year. Mom & Dad have been there the entire time... Rest in Peace Kevin... Mom & Dad, Be strong as Kevin will always be with you.

Best Wishes and Prayers

Aaron & Laura Brungot

i am deeply sadden by your loss.....kevin was a remarkable young man who indured much more than any child should ever have to indure. i will always remember that big smile he always had no matter what. especially last year at the firehouse daytona watch party, when he was presented that jeff gordon computer his smile was from ear to ear...........i hope that the suberg family still keeps in touch with the racing community because they are a very special family to all of us........god speed kevin..........

A true winner in life. A true hero to our racing community. And now we all feel the loss.

But at least we can take comfort in the realization that Kevin is in a much better place now.

Nick Holt

I was fortunate enough to get to know Kevin well over the past couple of years. He will truly be missed by the entire racing community. My sincerest sympathies go out to Dorothy & Richard during this difficult time. Please keep in touch with us regarding the time and location for the services.

I am sad at the loss of Kevin, but am happy at what Kevin has given me.He showed me that At his weakest he still found hope, strength, and courage to live his life to the fullest. He was one strong guy. MAY HIS SMILE LIVE FOREVER.

The Earnhardt Family

My condolences and prayers go out to Dot and Richard and the rest of the family. I only met Kevin a couple of times and came to know that he had more heart and courage than most people i had meet in my life. It gives me comfort to know that he is in a better place now and at peace, i think he will still be watching every saturday night.

Keith & Galdys Garrett

For those who knew Kevin we were truely blessed by his presence. He will forever be an inspiration to us all. My thoughts and prayers are with the Suberg family. May they find peace during this difficult time. Rest in peace Kevin in that big race track in the sky!

Archived