Race Divas

PAPA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to my site: LeilaniMunter.com

Here is the tentative schedule (some dates waiting to be confirmed by NASCAR):

4/29 Greenville Pickens Speedway Greenville, SC (NASCAR SE)

5/6 Houston Motorsports Park Houston, TX (NASCAR SE)

5/27 South Boston Speedway South Boston, VA (NASCAR SE)

6/10 Texas Motor Speedway Fort Worth, TX (USRA with IRL/ Trucks)

6/16 San Antonio Speedway San Antonio, TX (NASCAR SE)

6/23 Milwaukee Mile Milwaukee, WI (NASCAR Midwest with Busch)

TBA Music City Motorplex Nashville, TN (NASCAR SE)

TBA Greenville Pickens Speedway Greenville, SC (NASCAR SE)

11/9 Phoenix International Raceway Phoenix, AZ (NASCAR SW with Nextel Cup)

TBA Irwindale Speedway Irwindale, CA (Toyota All Star Showdown)

And the new paint scheme: :D

Car.jpg

Man, after doing all those front straight away interviews with all you guys, I'm looking forward to a 6/16 front straight interview with Ms Munter. I 'll have to start making my list of questions early. Should I get as personal with her as I do with you guys during your interviews? Suggestions for questions will be accepted and considered.

This is the only forum I have ever hung out on, mostly because you have all been so cool to me and you guys are so much fun to race with. So THANK YOU GUYS for making me feel so welcome in Texas!   :)  See you soon! Leilani

If you decide you ever want to get into a truck, I'd gladly let you race mine...

Edited by KISS_Racing

Man, after doing all those front straight away interviews with all you guys, I'm looking forward to a 6/16 front straight interview with Ms Munter.  I 'll have to start making my list of questions early. Should I get as personal with her as I do with you guys during your interviews? Suggestions for questions will be accepted and considered.

Hey chief,

My money is on TD taking over the straight away duties on 6-16.

;)

He may be from WEST TEXAS.... but he won't pass on that chance! LOL!

:D

Papa,

Now I should be mad at you that you did not have my picture posted as a race diva but I will excuse you since you have good taste in drivers. I can't wait to see Leilani on the track at SAS representing the women of NASCAR. I'm still dissapointed that SAS did away with our women on wheels but this only gives us a bigger opportunity to show the guys that girls rule. Leilani if you need help in the pits on 06/16 at SAS let me know that's my birthday and I will be happy to show some Texas hospitality.

Go get em girl.....good luck in 06!!

Im about to shave it off. I just did it to see what it would look like. Ive never had one before. Wife no likey. I'm still making the list. I can pencil you in right under Nick and txtom if you like.Excuse me while I go to Leilani's site to check out my pic.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.................................OK, Im back. Sorry it took so long. I decided to make me a sandwhich too. Where was I? Oh yea...That spot wont last long....are you in or out? :D