Super Stock Invitation

HMP has received quite a few requests to allow Super Stocks to run with HMP NASCAR Stock Cars. Based upon those requests and in an effort to improve car count, we have decided to allow Super Stocks to run beginning April 13th. The Super Stock rules will be the same as those currently in place at CTS with the following adjustments:

Base Weight = 3350

Left Side = 54.5%

No wheel spacers permitted.

For the first three races beginning on April 13th, any Hoosier F75 tire will be permitted for Super Stocks. They do not need to be HMP branded.

The above adjustments are an effort to equalize the classes. Moving forward if the above is too much adjustment then HMP will give the Super Stocks back some. If it is not enough then we will make more adjustment. This is a starting point to increase car count and satisfy racer requests. Work with us and we will work with you.

HMP has made the offer, now who will actually come race?

HMP has received quite a few requests to allow Super Stocks to run with HMP NASCAR Stock Cars. Based upon those requests and in an effort to improve car count, we have decided to allow Super Stocks to run beginning April 13th. The Super Stock rules will be the same as those currently in place at CTS with the following adjustments:

Base Weight = 3350

Left Side = 54.5%

No wheel spacers permitted.

For the first three races beginning on April 13th, any Hoosier F75 tire will be permitted for Super Stocks. They do not need to be HMP branded.

The above adjustments are an effort to equalize the classes. Moving forward if the above is too much adjustment then HMP will give the Super Stocks back some. If it is not enough then we will make more adjustment. This is a starting point to increase car count and satisfy racer requests. Work with us and we will work with you.

HMP has made the offer, now who will actually come race?

AND THERE IS A LOT OF FOLKS AT HMP GOT THE UNBRANDED PRACTICE TIRES FOR SALE CHEAP.... JUST POST ON HERE AND YOU WILL BE BOMBARDED WITH OFFERS.

No wheel spacers on front of car. its to stop camaros from having to much of a track width advantage.most of the cars that run HMP are G-body cars with 2offs and a 1'' spacer per side. John has already said he wil adjust as necessary. Just come race and we will see what the outcome is. hope to see ya'll there

My whole body and chassis is stock except the upper tubular a-arms, at lest I have a good track to run on and there is a lot of cars just looking for a place to run, I don't care where I place at, this is just a bunch of good guy's and gal to run with and have fun, and it ain't a bunch of beating and banging, all the ones that are in this class have respect for each other, They are a Class Act and a Blessing to Run with. Don't count your car out until you bring it out, if you love racing and want to have fun doing it, then bring your car to HMP, nuff said !!! ;)

My whole body and chassis is stock except the upper tubular a-arms, at lest I have a good track to run on and there is a lot of cars just looking for a place to run, I don't care where I place at, this is just a bunch of good guy's and gal to run with and have fun, and it ain't a bunch of beating and banging, all the ones that are in this class have respect for each other, They are a Class Act and a Blessing to Run with. Don't count your car out until you bring it out, if you love racing and want to have fun doing it, then bring your car to HMP, nuff said !!! ;)

Well gee-golly shucks Del! I have to say out of all the classes at HMP, the stock car class is one of my favorites.

Archived