bristol

HiTech

ABOUT TIME  we saw some  after race action .tame  as it was compared to the old days where a few knuckle bumps were the order .  i think chase was in the wrong it was one of those just hard racing deal where a lap car played a part ..two racers not giving an inch  all out racing they way it should be ... not really a harvick fan  but that was just racing ....chase helping a team mate out i dont see an issue he didnt back up and block harvick  just held up and took his line away .. harvick could not get to chase to move him ..when you race lap after lap that close and that hard  things happen  the nature of it .

On 9/19/2021 at 8:15 AM, HiTech said:

ABOUT TIME  we saw some  after race action .tame  as it was compared to the old days where a few knuckle bumps were the order .  i think chase was in the wrong it was one of those just hard racing deal where a lap car played a part ..two racers not giving an inch  all out racing they way it should be ... not really a harvick fan  but that was just racing ....chase helping a team mate out i dont see an issue he didnt back up and block harvick  just held up and took his line away .. harvick could not get to chase to move him ..when you race lap after lap that close and that hard  things happen  the nature of it .

I will have to disagree with you just a little. This may have been one of those racing incidents but when it keeps happening time after time by the same person it gets more suspect. I'm behind everything Chase did. When I was racing it always seemed like it was this one guy that we would have some kind of incident. I even had his brother ask me as I came off the track why I put his brother in the wall. I'm trying to figure this out because for the whole practice laps his brother was on my inside. The point I'm trying to make is something has obviously been going on for a while between these two. It was said something about Darlington. I'm sure there were other incidents through out the season. Hopefully after their discussion in the hauler and sleeping on it things will be okay between them. If not, then we'll most likely see who the main culprit is. 

3 hours ago, outlaw said:

As much as I hate to do it I have to agree with HiTeck just good hard racing.

Well thanks outlaw  .AS MUCH AS I HATE TO DO IT PART REALLY MADE ME  FEEL WELL  . must have been really hard for you  to agree with me .:D.. RADICAL . i have been there two .. one was a team mate  who for some reason just love to bounce off of me every time i got near him .. i finally told the car owner calm him down or lose a car i have warned him twice third times a charm .. , funny part is i built that car and its motors and worked on it  every week when needed  just to have the driver  bounce off of me every night he never touched another car just mine .lol...and i didnt have to wreck it after all .

Nope it's already scheduled and should be there.  Plus the track just as much if not more money off the 3 weeks of dirt racing than the spring Bristol race.  Remember the last couple of spring races have had the seats in the turns blocked off because they were not sailing out.

You are welcome to that opinion.  The large amount of rain hindered the dirt race.  Flooding rain if I remember.   With the correct track prep and no flooding rain it will be a great race.  Also the TV partners and track ownership wants the dirt race.  I don't see it going anywhere.  If it does I see Bristol losing the second date because attendance for the spring race was terrible for the last couple of years.  

12 hours ago, Nathan said:

You are welcome to that opinion.  The large amount of rain hindered the dirt race.  Flooding rain if I remember.   With the correct track prep and no flooding rain it will be a great race.  Also the TV partners and track ownership wants the dirt race.  I don't see it going anywhere.  If it does I see Bristol losing the second date because attendance for the spring race was terrible for the last couple of years.  

They ruined that track when it went two groove // YOU HAVENT  really seen a dale and terry show in a long time ..  .to many clean looking cars   now days  .. just like PHOENIX   they made that track boring changing    tha old dog leg turn i call it ... 

6 hours ago, HiTech said:

They ruined that track when it went two groove // YOU HAVENT  really seen a dale and terry show in a long time ..  .to many clean looking cars   now days  .. just like PHOENIX   they made that track boring changing    tha old dog leg turn i call it ... 

Agreed 

4 hours ago, arob said:

I have found the best way to watch NASCAR is to watch the last 20 or 30 laps. Yes the finishes at Bristol were exciting. Can't say anything else because I was watching some exciting college football at the time.

not much bump and run like it use to be a when you have more grooves you have less bump and run ..