Congrats to South Texas Shootout winners Tanner Whitmire and James Parks

NickHolt

Really was a great show .never a dull moment all the cars in each class were running close almost looked like Daytona a mistake and you were wrecked that close of racing from front to back . three nights the track was perfect conditions for racing smooth and very very fast to a point it was   almost too good leaving out the side by side battles .... give stacy the credit for getting the track ready he paid a lot of attention and detail working against the wind drying up the track .I know some were mad he had to work against that too when he watered just before each race sessions but it worked out and kept the dust bowl down and aloud the cars to have the track in great  racing condition ...don't know what the track paid him but it isn't enough ..don't know  the tally for all the money razed for some of our racers i understand it was huge ....fantastic ....

That’s what I heard as well hitech. I heard aluminum water pump on the 41 and a shaft on the carb on the 149 a bit out of tolerance. Not sure either issue affected the performance of the car. But those 2 drivers were on it last night. If the 41 had made one small mistake the 149 would have been all over it. 

yes it was.I wish we had the same track we had Friday night from this fans standpoint. I guess the wind had a lot to do with that. HiTech it is heartwarming to see how the racing family reacts when one of their own has something happen. I think it was $2200 for Ryan and 11 or 1400 for Fox. Haven't heard what was raised for Workman.  Excited to see what 2018 holds with the new promoter. I understand USMTS returning to STS is just the beginning.

Want to thank Hobbs and Whitaker for putting together an awesome show. Stacy for putting a big effort into a near perfect track. The best I have seen here for a 3 day show as it was consistant from one night to the next. Want to thank my sponsors and family for the fun time we had all 3 days. Special thanks to the Downeys for pulling the car out of the weeds and allowing us to race it. Also want to give a thumbs up to the techmen who did their job. I cant speak for the 41 pure stock but for us we respect the dq we received for a throttle shaft that didnt meet the specs. We struggled with this carb both friday and saturday. We came close to swapping it out for one that wouldnt leak everywhere and run maybe alittle better but at the last moment we were able to control the fuel leak coming out of it so we ran with it. Turned out to be the wrong decision. Regardless we had an awesome fun weekend and congrads to James Parks for the win!

yes sat was a good show.i want to thank my wife, the best racing wife out there, Robby Adams larry smith Laurence at ace transmitions the track for there effort.congrats to little gilbert emod rookie of the year.mike and dale at Flanagan's muffler shop.thanks to my friend shain TURNNER for the tires.dustin  and jeff.for everything yall did. thanks brad and lalo too. to eric thanks for driving the car and helping.hope  our class keeps on growing

J.J.&S.RACING

Archived