Brad

Central Texas Speedway testing plans

I have a headache now. Seanmtx please check your pm.

It's the cheapest fee to rent a track that i know of.

Keep in mind we still have open practice every Friday on race weekends. There is plenty of practice time available.

I have a headache now. Seanmtx please check your pm.

It's the cheapest fee to rent a track that i know of.

Keep in mind we still have open practice every Friday on race weekends. There is plenty of practice time available.

true so true ....as for the headache put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning....we will need weekend practice to set the car up and give me and the driver time working with the car and getting use to it .;.friday nights open wont help us at all starting out with this new car . its an old car redone so its new again....we get there too late from corpus to amount to anything on fridays ...tried that the last race of the year and still missed the race after all night and all day working on the car with out any practice on race day ..

Hey, If they would let the racechick sell testing for these cars, they could get more than $100. Brad is cute, but nothing compared to racechick. In fact, they should charge more for those transponders, like $600 and let her keep the difference.

well I wanna practice at 3am on Wednesday mornings, who's gonna open for me? :P

THAT might be the answer to your driving skills ...if you could run laps at full speed in the dark and not hit anything then i would say why not go for it ....good luck ...

Edited by HiTech

Colt, you know as well as I that these people wont travel to another track to see what the real world is like. ;)

It is only 50 bucks to practice this weekend. Just give them a hundred and tell them to give the other 50 to racechick. You cant have that much fun anywhere else for a franklin....

Haha Toyotatim who are you?

Why do you keep trying to get people to give me money?

i dont know that answer either but if you dont want the money send it my way ..

Haha Toyotatim who are you?

Why do you keep trying to get people to give me money?

So you can get some more transponders, beer or something.......

These open practice dates are scheduled from 9:00 am to 6:00pm.

Effective starting this coming Friday Feb. 13th the fee to practice on any unscheduled day (meaning any random day you want to go) will be a $100 per car. You must schedule a time in advance thru the track office or contact myself or chris. Saturday practicing will be very limited as the go carts will be busy.

I might be out in San Marcos today. it's there a decent car count for practice. might head over to watch if that is allowed.