South Texas Shootout December 4th 5th and 6th

SouthTexasSpeedway

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't thank me I'm just guessing! I am not good with punctuation or that quote box thing. etc.What you quoted above is MY guess not STS.Sorry for the confusion

LOL :D...I got ya....I had read a part of that somewhere.....I just needed to know if she will be there in time to ride with me from the motel, or go straight there on her own.....In which case I need to give her directions to the track too.....keeping in mind we're talking about giving directions to a woman driver :o.....lmao :lol:

Since the pure stock is going up against some other track rules and other classes. Do any of the classes allow headers? Because if they do its not right for us manifold guys to be running against headers and so on. Will we only be talking about 2015 rules at the drivers meetng? Or will the December show be talked about as well?

SEVERAL YEARS AGO I ADDED HEADERS TO A PURESTOCK NO OTHER CHANGES AND GAINED 300 RPMS. DONT KNOW ABOUT LAP TIMES BUT I WOULD GUESS IT HELPED A LITTLE, IF THEY ARE LEGAL I CAN PUT THEM ON. STP IS GOING TO ALLOW THEM AT BIG SHOW IN MARCH WITH 200 LB WEIGHT PENALTY, WHICH IS WHAT COTTON BOWL ALLOWS, I THINK.

SEVERAL YEARS AGO I ADDED HEADERS TO A PURESTOCK NO OTHER CHANGES AND GAINED 300 RPMS. DONT KNOW ABOUT LAP TIMES BUT I WOULD GUESS IT HELPED A LITTLE, IF THEY ARE LEGAL I CAN PUT THEM ON. STP IS GOING TO ALLOW THEM AT BIG SHOW IN MARCH WITH 200 LB WEIGHT PENALTY, WHICH IS WHAT COTTON BOWL ALLOWS, I THINK.

200 lb .that would defeat the reasons for adding headers . 300 rpm .air in air out never hurts . unless you add the 200lb... i would stick with the manifolds and keep that weight off ..

Archived