2013 PICS

RobbinsSr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
;)2013 season food for thought: How about in June we take all of these beautiful pictures of cars that you have submitted for this thread (that clearly demonstrates the passion and pride that you have in your vehicles) and RE-submit pictures of them again in their present state at that time? It would kind of be a before/during/after thread. Just edit your own post and I'm pretty sure that Nick will handle the line up of putting them together (I hope). Think of it as an experiment to see if you wound up on the "good side of the law"

I agree. It would be interesting to see how people keep their car after a few races.

This was posted in February and I reminded myself to ask for an update around June 1 what these cars might look like now. How about taking a picture of your car in its "present state" and lets see who has been naughty and who has been nice? My hope would be that Nick can somehow do some amazing editing and put the pictures directly under the cars that were previously posted for maximum "shock value". (No Pun Intended)

• 3 weeks later...

Well I know Im running a lil late but Ive literally been working on this car for months now. Bought it this past winter as a roller and I think I can safely say I know every inch of it now. Ive never put the time and effort into anything before as much as I have building this car up. Ive tried to put as much new stuff and good stuff in it as I can and make sure everything was just right.

My Dad started racing when I was 9 (Im 25 now) and I ran his asphalt super stock for a few years plus his IMCA dirt modified the last couple years off and on but I can safely say this is the first car I can call MINE. My Dad has helped me put a drive train together but its been a joint effort. Im pretty stoked/proud. Just gotta get it lettered, scaled, and Im sure work a few quirks out then Ill be on the track in Killeen for my first race this weekend. The even cooler part is after 16 years of being around racing Im going to get to race against my Dad at some point for the first time.

post-3-1372301334.jpg

Well I know Im running a lil late but Ive literally been working on this car for months now. Bought it this past winter as a roller and I think I can safely say I know every inch of it now. Ive never put the time and effort into anything before as much as I have building this car up. Ive tried to put as much new stuff and good stuff in it as I can and make sure everything was just right.

My Dad started racing when I was 9 (Im 25 now) and I ran his asphalt super stock for a few years plus his IMCA dirt modified the last couple years off and on but I can safely say this is the first car I can call MINE. My Dad has helped me put a drive train together but its been a joint effort. Im pretty stoked/proud. Just gotta get it lettered, scaled, and Im sure work a few quirks out then Ill be on the track in Killeen for my first race this weekend. The even cooler part is after 16 years of being around racing Im going to get to race against my Dad at some point for the first time.

nice car your proud of your self and i bet dad is just as proud .now go out and beat him good luck..a lot of fun and a strange feeling the first time your both on the track at the same time ..go pro it .

That is cool Matt! I know your Dad and I bet you'll be winning before you know it. Continue to listen to his experience and knowledge and keep learning...thats how you win consistently. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here you

Before first night then the new car three weeks after.after first night, next morning

post-3-1370821056.jpg

post-3-1370821061.jpg

post-3-1370821067.jpg

post-3-1370821072.jpg

Thanks for posting these pictures. Now if we could get more people to do it would be great.

Here you

Before first night then the new car three weeks after.after first night, next morning

post-3-1370821072.jpg

Thanks for posting these pictures. Now if we could get more people to do it would be great.

THOSE PAINFUL PIC.S FROM OLD TO NEW IN THREE WEEKS WAS A KILLER . THANKS TO SOME WE MADE IT .

Fellow Viewers...lets see your cars now. Post them for us to see and comment on so we have something positive to discuss prior to the weekend.

• 3 months later...

Archived