USRA SLM Fall Brawl Race Procedures

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think tsrsfan and bandit mean that organised racing in texas isn't indestructable...if so...they couldn't be more correct.Being grateful for a place to play with your favorite expensive toys,is a good thing.

The points standings tend to make the world go around in racing,why else would someone like crazyhorse work his tail off week after week to make every event?

Just remember,when you are rubbed the wrong way by Mr. Dickerson,that there may or may not be another opportunity in south texas for organised racing.

Has anyone ever talked to,seen or heard of anybody having the excited interest and financial backing that it takes to keep the game going?

TD told me he gets tired of the negativity on this forum...it must make him ask himself..why am I doing this?I'm sure his answer is...because stock car racing is GREAT!!...even with the few bad apples.

Fans...just sit back and enjoy the fall brawl...racers...forget what some fans think and just bring your toys and play...and have fun doing so.

I think events like this are the type of thing it is going to take to get the touring series popular again. I mean popular with the fans not the competitors. That is what really matters to sponsors and. Yea, the two races in a row might effect the points, but you know what, that is part of racing. If your scared, sell your stuff and take up golf. It is going to be a great event to watch and participate in. With the way the rules are layed out, your going to see alot of differant tire stratagies play out. Some guys will run hard all three races, some will play it smart the first race and go for it the second, you never know. The drivers still controls their own destiny, not the event format. As for me, I have been way to conservative at SA; the last event I tried to give my competitor to much room once I had the line, that is my fault not his. He simply took advantage of what I gave him. This time I am going to win that shootout no matter the cost. I have ALL winter and I know how to weld. This IS going to be a great show.

This time I am going to win that shootout no matter the cost. I have ALL winter and I know how to weld.

Win it or weld it!!!!!!!!!!

Wreckers or Checkers......

I smell a hog in there somewhere!

LOL!

:D

"Wreckers or Checkers".... I like that one.

the shootout format is good for the fans........it is like the local version of the winston.........as far as someone intentionally taking someone out, it would be hard to prove intent unless it is blatant............it is going to be friggin chilly out there tomorrow, but it will be worth it..........it is going to be a great show for everyone, and it is a good thing that terry is doing for local racing...........

my predictions: crazyhorse will win the title trucks and brandon will win the title for slm..........not to take anything away from the rest of the drivers..............

it was some good hard racing last night...........tough break for brandon in the shootout, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.........was glad to see him come from the back to the front twice to win the second race.........also was some good hard racing in the trucks.........colt put a hurting on those guys, the rest of the field was racing for second, colt's truck was hooked up......great race for colt, and congrats to crazyhorse on the championship...........you guys have had a great season, it is good to see you guys pull it off..........

Yeah i am implying something but it is not all towards you bandit. But you stated the win it or weld it motto and it seemed like that was EVERYONES attitude sat. night. It looked like TSRS was racing this weekend. And it is rusty krusty i am not krusty rusty!

Spike911,

What about the incident in the second race? Was a plain racing deal and neither were at fault. J.C's car was not hurt, Brandon was put to the back. Brandon came back and won, got booed like usual, then J.C won the shootout.

Lets take a look back to the first USRA race this year at SAS and what happened only about 15 or 20 laps into that race........

Archived