CCMS

Parader99

Poorboy I have most of that stuff boxed up you can pick it up when ever.

Some is still at the track though.In turn one and two.

And down the backstraight.

Oh i think Sam picked someof it up on the way to the wall.

Now i have to use that junkie Modified motor.

Owen dosent have a magnet does he.

• 4 years later...
WOW AND YOU SAY US THUNDER GUYS ARE BAD!!!! We just learned it from you SS Guys... :lol:

well well cjo8 can you speek for the others in the thunders

Sure I can..... Watch...

Cody: I love cookies and Beer

Gb: Am getting to old for this &^%% charly come take my place

Hi Tech: NAG NAG NAG WHINE WHINE WHINE WELCOME TO AUTOZONE :lol::lol:

...Hi Tech: NAG NAG NAG WHINE WHINE WHINE WELCOME TO AUTOZONE :lol::lol:

you got a problem with nag and whine come see me at track and we can discuss this problem your haveing ...what does autozone have to do with ccs ...... or is it low class to sale auto parts in your world .... bring the cheese ......

Easy, easy, Hi tech, Just take one of those blue chill pills and breathe..... If you read the whole discussion instead of just picking up little by little..... Railer asked well cjyo8 can you speek for the others in the thunders.... And i said sure.... Cody would probably say He like's cookies and beer....Gb well Gb says alot but i picked that out... And you would Gripe about something and you are most likely at work...So would say welcome to autozone because I think... Just got a feeling you work there, and I always here them say that when People walk in the door.... now i explained it all and you now know why I said that.... have a nice day......

PS. I know you like cheese with your whine but dont think thats a good thing to have at work :lol::lol:

Archived