CCMS

Parader99

Things were interesting. Bill Stephens finally notched a win while Eddy Ross, Tommy Wynd, and Jr. (in Sr.'s car) battled for second, third, and fourth. Troy Vela and Chuck Perry got together entering three and four, continued to bang down the front straitaway and finally Perry was trying to go under Vela going through one and two and Vela apparently didn't appreciate Perry's aggressiveness and got the worse end of it coming out of two. Later on, Vela was sideways going through one and two and Wynd nudged him a little more to finish the spin but Vela was deemed to have been the cause of the yellow and was the only car sent to the back, ruining his chances for the night (he was running second or third at the time). The most excitement came in the Pure Stocks though as the 73 got into the 46 and sent the 46 hard into the wall and the two exchanged some heated words and included a helmet toss with more words. Hard to tell if any punches were thrown, but both were willing to go after they got out. Typical CCMS towards the end of the season.

It seems someone always has to complain about the calls made ...Maybe if the call's went their way they would not be complaining ...All I know is not everyone is going to be happy with all calls made.

It was a good night of SS racing . Congrats to Bill Stephens #13 for his first Feature win in the "Pigglet".

Congrats Bill on your win!

Parader,

Nick has suggested that you take up "bad" calls with CCMS management, however it appears to me that you have more of a problem with the #88 driver than you do with CCMS management. Maybe you should take up your problems with him.

Also, did anyone hear about the "pulling motors" rumor going around the track Saturday night? Was it a coincidence that the #34 was on the trailer before the end of the SS race? If it was a coincidence, then it sure was bad timing.

I don't think the 34 or any other car in the SS's have anything to hide in the motor anyways, plus there was no tech Saturday. The 34 had a simple problem to fix, just not the part to do it at the track. I've always said this about the SS class, if one guy is cheating, the whole group of them are because anyone can win on any given night. I never saw the beef with the 88, but he ran a strong race even if he was involved in one or two incidents during the race. Congrats to Stephens on finally notching a win, it's been a rough year for his standards, and yes that second group caught him by the end of the race.

Damn race, you've got it all figured out. I might as well call it quits now. The secrets out. Not even going to fix the problem with the motor, cause there really wasn't one was there? I'm going to nominate you for genius of the year!

Greg, you must be used to this by now. If you dominate, you must be cheating, right!

:lol:

You could always do like I used too, put all the broken cheater stuff on your work bench and when people would come over to the shop to snoop they would see a broken roller rocker, or a broken mini clutch, or whatever. Then complain about the broken junk parts and brag about the "better" parts that you replaced the junk with even though it cost a little more for basically the same part.

The following week end here would come the tech man with the protest form and cash in hand for inspection.

That was fun taking the money for about a month. That's when racing was fun.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP................

Not everyone than wins cheats and not everyone than cheats wins!!!! I have known of people that have never won a single race that cheated their butts off. Driving ability and chassis knowledge seems to win more races than cheating.Their are two damn fast cars that don't need to cheat and that's #88 Tommy Wynd and #34 Greg Jr. These two guys have out raced and out drivin every other car in the CCMS Super Street class and that's why they are 1st and 2nd in points. No Cheating needed !

[edited out by Nick Holt, 8/31/05] if a dumba$$ takes his helmet off , knowing there's some altercations in process of happenning-well he'll know better next time.....i'm trying to get a better mental picture of this , are you saying he head butted someone repeatedly while wearing his helmet? if that's the case it's pretty original and fits the enviroment of a place that flys a pirate flag over their tech pad....j/k...maybe.

Didn't see what happened, but if some fool wads up my car on purpose and admits it, I'd $!@#^$%@%&%$@^#@^%$@$#*^%#$$%$&$#(Nick didn't like that part so I kindly removed it for him)......no, no, J/K, violence doesn't solve anything. Just talk to the track management and have them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>removed that too, Nick doesn't like sarcasm either!

Poorboy, can I at least run it in practice, or ride shotgun or something?

Or you can run across the infield, fly over the car and take care of business...........not that, that has ever happened.....

I still may have a few cheater parts left, you guys can have. Or did I already give them to Poorboy? :rolleyes:

Archived