Can anybody explain?

hoosier1

Holy Crap DUDE

Everyone in racing has some sort of enemy in that of a driver or a team. Thats racing. But even though, most teams and drivers still respect the safety of the sport and would'nt want to hurt anyone. I wasnt there so I cant say anything about what happened, but the remark you made is the most ignorent, pathetic, and bullheaded thing Ive ever heard from any driver or team member within the time that ive been involved in racing. Although racing is fun for everyone involved; anyone with a brain knows how dangerous this sport is and how serious it should be taken. Apparently u are [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/25/05] and you should'nt be allowed to enter any race track of any sort. I just hope your not racing at SAS or Houston or CCMS since you left THR. JMO

sean augustus/ #07truck mechanic

hey lasker i bet RACEGIRL 15 was originally your screen name  :lol: .

[edited out by Nick Holt, 7/25/05] -- Racegirl 15 is me -- his wife. John has never hidden behind a name, everyone has known who he was. He'll tell you to your face how he feels [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/25/05]

Pathetic. that word doesn't even begin to describe any of this. FIRST Off Lasker.... i wasn't bumpin him. and you weren't there so don't EVEN try to start talkn crap. and your pretty ignorant to even bring up last year.. and what you did to me. it wasn't i was bumpin you. you just couldn't flippin drive ... an were too worried about someone passing you. you did it to me, my uncle, my dad, hell everyone on the track, on so many different occasions. but you know what! thats the past. so screw it! whats done is done! you all just need to GROW UP and stop taking people out. i race clean and don't believe in tearing stuff up.... cuz 1) it messes my car up, 2) it messes others stuff up and 3) someone can get hurt doin that... and umm.. as for you lil comment about.. the officials not doing anything. GET OFF OF IT... you don't know what goes on at the track, so keep your mouth shut. if i do something wrong, i hope to hell i am being told about it. do you actually think i want enemies? hell if TBS could actually make it back home at the end of the night.. with little to no damage.. the world might come to an end. maybe people should just step up to the plate... and stop running their mouth about something they know nothing about. :angry:

Guest bigfat
I'm glad to see someone else lost there temper like I did and rammed her back. But I still beat you , I put her in the ambulance.

Beentheredidthat #15

Budman,

We've got the 1st nominee for the "dumbest post of the year" award. Congratulations to beentheredidthat15.

But Wrecking is not racing, only the two teams involved know what really happened.

Agreed. I was talking about the two guys who are complaining about a little rubbing, so they wrecked someone else and are crying about it.

It takes a good deal of nerve and strength to drive a car, I guess that's where all the hostility comes from as well.

Didn't really ever want to bring this up, but maybe it's appropriate here. Obviously there's a bunch of you who have never been present thank goodness, to watch a driver die right before your eyes, right out there on the track, not talkin about TV either.

This thread will teach me to actually try to get stuff done away from the computer!

Obviously this thread started off all wrong and ended up even worse.

Thread closed.

Nick Holt

Archived