Can anybody explain?

hoosier1

[edited out by Nick Holt, 7/24/05]

What about the Hobby stock race? #11 starts a beating on the 58 and out of nothing more than being tired of being beat on he gets called for illegal use of the front bumper,and gets trailered. Nothing was done to the #11 the car was back out for the feature.

Also in the Hobby Heat race- anyboby see Loveday and #2? Just alittle more beating by the #2 and both cars go off the track then the #2 puts it in reverse and rames Loveday--thats real sportsman like conduct isnt it!

What's the point in starting a post like this? The only people that could tell you for certain who touched who are the drivers. I agree that the call on the 2 car was very surprising, but I promise you there are very few people who saw that incident from the VERY beginning - probably the drivers of the cars and maybe an official. What's done is done.

The following doesn't pertain to the incident with the 8/83/2. Those guys generally drive clean. For many of the other incidents however, what it boils down to is this - some people need to learn how to drive clean and just suck it up when they're beat. If you lose a spot, don't try to wreck the guy trying to get it back. Just suck it up and either try to get it back clean or concentrate on not losing more spots. This isn't aimed at any particular driver, just several crazy moves I saw last night that could/should have been avoided.

I'm not a driver, and I don't claim to be. However, week in and week out I watch guys race side by side and race each other clean. Then you see other folks, and it's generally the same ones every week, that can't seem to handle being passed. If you get inside of them, they'll run you down into the dirt or try and take your door skin off. If you get outside of them, they'll take you into the marbles or dirt. If you manage to get in front of them, they'll do their best to catch you and plant you. We've been seeing this for several weeks in the hobbies and streets.

It's up to the drivers to fix it. I'll shut up now. Fire away.

What about the Hobby stock race? #11 starts a beating on the 58 and out of nothing mor2e than being tired of being beat on he gets called for illegal use of the front bumper,and gets trailered. Nothing was done to the #11 the car was back out for the feature.

Also in the Hobby Heat race- anyboby see Loveday and #2? Just alittle more beating by the #2 and both cars go off the track then the #2 puts it in reverse and rames Loveday--thats real sportsman like conduct isnt it!

[Edited out by Nick Holt, 7/24/05]

TSXZ is not the place to take issue with calls or officials. Thanks. If you have a problem with a call or an official, please take it up with them.

Nick Holt

What's the point in starting a post like this? The only people that could tell you for certain who touched who are the drivers. I agree that the call on the 2 car was very surprising, but I promise you there are very few people who saw that incident from the VERY beginning - probably the drivers of the cars and maybe an official. What's done is done.

The following doesn't pertain to the incident with the 8/83/2. Those guys generally drive clean. For many of the other incidents however, what it boils down to is this - some people need to learn how to drive clean and just suck it up when they're beat. If you lose a spot, don't try to wreck the guy trying to get it back. Just suck it up and either try to get it back clean or concentrate on not losing more spots. This isn't aimed at any particular driver, just several crazy moves I saw last night that could/should have been avoided.

I'm not a driver, and I don't claim to be. However, week in and week out I watch guys race side by side and race each other clean. Then you see other folks, and it's generally the same ones every week, that can't seem to handle being passed. If you get inside of them, they'll run you down into the dirt or try and take your door skin off. If you get outside of them, they'll take you into the marbles or dirt. If you manage to get in front of them, they'll do their best to catch you and plant you. We've been seeing this for several weeks in the hobbies and streets.

It's up to the drivers to fix it. I'll shut up now. Fire away.

Well said. It's a hard enough track to pass on, and if you're passed, you should let that spot go (for sportsmanship). However, I know it's much easier said (from the stands) than done (from the car). From the stands, it really sucks when a driver who's been "patient" finally has a chance to pass. When they finally do pass, the lead car screws em' both up and they BOTH have to go to the rear.

How about that demo derby to close the night out!!!!!

Cars Airborne.. one with the roof taken off!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

3rd place has a new name... FIREBALL!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

What a great way to end the night!!!

THAT DEMO ROCKED!!!

I wonder how many of those demo guys might show up with a Grande stock soon :D

hoosier 1- keep ur mouth shut unless you KNOW all the facts...

starts a beating on the 58
thats flippin funny... what the hell ever.. i don't beat on others... cuz that isn't RaCiNg!
out of nothing more than being tired of being beat on
whatever! say what you want. it ain't worth starting anything with you... primarily because you don't know the facts.. if you one of the drivers out there, yea... you'd understand. but i can say.... BEING THE DRIVER OF THE 11... that i started NO beating with the 58. he went high.. 14 got under.. and i was following when he came down. don't blame me. i ain't perfect.. no one is.. but i sure ain't gonna mess my car up on someone else. if you don't wanna get passed by someone, DONT race. i don't think its funny taking someone out.. and i certianley dont' think its funny to CLAP and LAUGH (referring to what happened in the pits....) about things of that nature .... *as the driver walks off the track. * have somethin to say... take it up with ME. but most of all... one of these days... someone is really goin to get hurt.... and guess what.. its not gonna be so funny then, is it!? just GROW UP.

BTW...Congrats to Joey on winning the heat! :D exciting race between him and Cody! way to go guys!

Yes I can explain, I just got tired of being knocked around. NO, I did not do it because I was being beat by a girl "For those of you who like to start rumors". Dont worry anymore TBS Racing, I am done racing for a few years. There are fish to catch and places to see.

Good Luck to all the people THATS LEFT racing at THR.

How'd you'all like the 65 in the Gand Stock feature ? First time out first race ever worked like a dog ran clean great driving so shocked at winning that he didn't even stop for his trophy . Yes demo drivers do run in the grand stock class ,maybe the rest of the classes need to get involved in the demo's and save a race car for racin. It's good for your racin soul

Ray

Sorry to see you go # 58. If they keep loosing the car's, there will not be much to watch out there. I know that the way you handled things was not the right way, but I guess everyone has their breaking point. I know you have tried to handle it in a better way, but ???????????????????. Good luck to you.

Matt, That is the same thing that happened to me the night i quit as well. Tracy thinks since she has a fast car, she can bump you till your neck hurts. I'm glad to see someone else lost there temper like I did and rammed her back. But I still beat you , I put her in the ambulance. And like I said I would never be back to thunder hill , because it was the officals fault she wasn't flaged for stupid driving. And still to this day have and will not spend a dime there.

Beentheredidthat #15

congrats to the #15 for leading the points chase, guess it was a good car wasn't it.

MODERATOR'S COMMENT: I am not deleting this post even though it certainly needed to be deleted. I am leaving it up because it illustrates an attitude that TSXZ hopes is not present in the racing community at any level. Nick Holt, 7/25/05

But I still beat you , I put her in the ambulance. And like I said I would never be back to thunder hill , because it was the officals fault she wasn't flaged for stupid driving.

And this is something to be proud of????? Drivers with this type of mentality are better off staying away. We don't need you on the track - you're a liability.

And how long ago was that? Looks like you need to get on with your life.

Like I said before, if people would just race sensibly, we wouldn't have to get mad at the officials and threaten to pack our stuff up and go home. Blaming the officials for something that the drivers need to fix is like blaming your doctor that you got cancer.

beentheredidthat

I can not believe what I just read, you are bragging about putting her in the ambulance. If so how lucky is every driver out there that you are gone!!!!!!

Matt is a great person, I have no ideal what's been going on between them, (not saying that there is anything)but in the first start Sat. Tracy did not start the wreck she just ended up in the wrong place when it happened. Since it was the start of the race and with close racing if it had not have been her passing him it would have been someone else.

I am still just in disbelief about what you said.

Cheryl James

i called Karl Rove and asked him who would say something like this,since he likes to leak information and he said it sounds like John Lasker from Red Shark Racing-you man enough to brag about it, be man enough to put your name with it like you use to on your posts-Tommy Freeman Austin,Texas

thats true, rubbing is racing.........i would agree with the part of bumping them back, but the part about bragging about putting someone in the ambulance has to be the most ignorant thing i have ever heard......to intentionally try to injure someone and then brag about it is just plain wrong.........that driver is someones daughter, and for that matter all of the drivers are someones something (husband, dad, son, wife) and to brag about something like that is treading on thin ice for an ass whipping from their family............

Aw just wanting to make my point the fact is I did not try to put her in the ambulance Nor DID SHE NEED IT. she jumped up and down screaming at me while i raced on so the fact of the matter is you are all better off with out me racing since every driver has to defend them selves at thunder hill some do it mild and some don't

John Lasker x #15 hobby And I am not scared

Archived