Bowling Challenge

ivicic

Guest bigfat

Awards for lanes 7 and 8 are as follows:

Most time spent grooming hair before the event: Keith Garrett, camo31 SAS.

That was a helmet bro.

Best booty flop into the middle of the lane: Angel #10 heckler THR

Hope the bruises are ok.

Most smack talk without backing it up: Robert Stewart #10 THR

That's why I kept offering the free beers. It worked.

Best color coordinating by a couple. Wes and Mona Turner. #19 SAS

Yall looked toooooooooooooo cute. lol.

Best celebration for a strike or spare. Robert Stewart #10 THR

They were few and far between. Thus the excitement I suppose. lol

Best looking fan base. Bigfat #12 just a crew member THR

Although the fan base was 1 person she sure is sexy.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bigfat, great bowling. I was really glad to see a 250+ game. Nice string of strikes. I had a blast. seemed like you guys were having fun, we were on 9 & 10 and although I never bowled my average it was still fun. We need to do this again. Sorry I almost ran over you at the stoplight. :(

ivicic,

I was riding with bigfat, ALL THE WAY FROM SA, I don't think that you almost running over him at the light was the biggest concern of mine during the trip. I sure am glad he doesn't drive a race car. If he did, Nick would be doing alot more deleting, I'm sure. J/k bigfat

I really think we should have put up extra money and protested bigfat's 7 strikes in a row. He had to be cheating!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the challenge of getting the bowling challenge started. It was a blast. Maybe, I will eventually get one down here in SA and you all can come bowl with us.

Mona Turner

#19 SAS WOW rookie 2005

I saw that illegal bowing ball he was using... had a little chip in it that had an homing signal connected to a gps in the head pin to give the correct hook for a strike... jk... even though I never stopped by I enjoyed watching your high game... My best was a 181 then I fell flat with 114 and 114 ouch...

Guest bigfat

ivicic,

Thanks for the props. I was ready to give you the finger when you blew by me at the light and then I saw the WHITE KNUCKLE RACING sticker. I got a good laugh outa that. I only bowled over my average that one game. So don't feel like the lone ranger. Took me 4 games to do it and then had to follow it up with that 170ish 5th game score. Great fun though. Made my .10 a pin pledge look a little better.

Mona (Monita) Turner,

I drove as, or more, rational than I have ever driven before. If I drove a race car there would never be any arguments. It would always be my fault. LOL. :P . Just for the record it was only 6 strikes in a row. / X X X X X X / / X X X. You had a couple of strings yourself. Not to mention Wes. Those sure were some good looking shirts. Even if the # was wrong.

SASPEEDRACER24,

Thanks alot. If yall would have put the protest money up I woulda bailed. lol. What's that blind hog or squirell expression????? That's all that game was.

Heck I only had one game that came close to my average of 187 and that was my last at a 197. But I had a lot of fun especially watchin Marc do his impression of Micheal Jackson as he was moonwalkin on the lane.

Archived