Bad Boyz

Bad Boyz Speed-o-Rama (formely Longhorn Speedway) will be having a drivers/rules meeting at the track at 8:00 p.m. Sunday, June 8. We will be discussing the new rule and race procedures. Will also get a chance to met the new officials and owners. Hope to see all of you there.

good deal Nick , hopefully they will get a good tech staff

in place to enforce the rules and call everything on the

straight and narrow. they didn't happen to try to persude

you Mr. Nick, ?? You would be a good man for the job in my

opinion .

Hey Outlaw...

How about some more info on last night's meeting? How many attended, what else was discussed, what are the classes they're going to run, what other officials/workers did they announce?

Outlaw,

How about them Spurs?? I see the Spurs winning this in 6 games, NJ seems to be a little tougher than most thought.

Something I will bring up on the MZone show on Saturday...This was a subject that was discussed by many media and PR people at TMS...

As my co-host Ric said, If BBS was going to have a Sunday night meeting, how come they didn't call me (they have my phone #s) before Saturday's show and ask me to announce it on the air? Don't they WANT free publicity?

What is it about short-track owners that they refuse to recognize the benefits of working with, and advertising with, the local media?? Hey, we're not the biggest or possibly best racing radio show, but we ARE a motorsports show...

Okay, I'll jump down off my soap box now.. :D (Sorry, this was a big topic of discussion this weekend at TMS)

I agree with you, or, if the owner/manager has nothing

to say, employ a PR person to get out and push the word.

I would imagine any fan that has heard this place is re-opening

would wonder about admission prices etc ...

Makes it only more ? that like you say the air time would be

free.

Nick,

My name is Wayne Walker and I am going to be the tech. man this year. Pit passes will be $20 and the driver gets one free pass to the bleachers. Stands will be adults-$10, 6-12 yr olds $4, Seniors and Military I.D. $8

I still think that $10 is to high for a Friday night show. Hopefully a good car count will make it worth $10. However on a good not I do like the free pass to the grandstands with every driver pass. A driver thought about that one. People can use that for sponsors too. They help you with bills you give them a free ticket. Sounds like a winner.

The rules will be on the web page by the end of this week. The tires will be American Racer for all classes. Any cars running at THR will be "grandfatherd" in for this year. We will be having practices on Wednesdays this year starting this Wednesday, June 11. Cost is $5 per person.

Archived